2. 2. Patch?

• RJB Black Deerskin
    • Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

At first I wasn't really feeling the diamonds, but the more I think about it, tonal diamonds could really be my jam, I hope that's an option.

I believe none of my RJB pairs have back pocket lining...

What do you mean preventing puckering? If anything imo pocketbags encourage a weird puckering since the denim shrinks and the pocketbag doesn't... prefer no lining, although don't really care either way but don't think RJB/FH use lining ever.

my 106bsp does...i dislike it, it makes little creases that cause fades and can be felt esp when sitting down...if anything i would think the full lining causes more puckering (and irregular/unwanted pack pocket fades) i don't really see the point of them..half-lined makes more sense perhaps due to the benefit of added reinforcement and less creasing..but imo unlined is the way to go

I never had any creasing issues on mine__ would not have suggested, otherwise.

Nevertheless, 'got time to piss these days ;) so I dug up & revisited some of my jawns linings. The Okis, 5000ai & Yamato have none of the "weird" creasings. I can take fresh snaps, on request, if in doubt.

If ever, the half-lined back pockets are the ones that I have always had issues with. Due to the 100% cotton thread used to patch them on & being @ a high traffic/friction area, they're 1 of the 1st stitches to fray :( .... w/c in turn creates annoying inside quasi-pocket that snags everytime I slip my wallet back in. 'Evident on the 5EP, BIG811XX, Cisco & RMC. In fact, because of that, I did [preventive] reinforcement on the Jins, OKI-515 & EW-0110.

However, 'been rethinking .... considering the more elaborate & closed angular stitch design of the Diamond arcs, I can see the potential "issue" .... So, please disregard :)

Edited by BrownMetallic

^ You have to put in consideration, the denim is sheer on this model [slack weave] ... Not absolutely positive, but [that] should not occur on a tightly weaved 14.5oz+ denim.

Edit:

My 13oz EW-0110 gets crinkles & random creasings on areas that does not even have stitches nearby ... Anyways, I already took my suggestion back, right !? ;) ;)

Edited by BrownMetallic

Heh, sorry, just trying to explain my pov ;)

Okay guys here's some info!

3005 (size 33):

With wear / Post hot wash

Waist: 16.5" / 15.6"

Thigh: 13" / 12.75"

Front Rise: 11.25" / 10.75"

Back Rise: 16" / 15.75"

Knee (13" below crotch): 9.5" post wash

Hem: 8.9" (at 29.5" inseam)

a4p8zat.jpg

o8H3Yo5.jpg

3009 (size 33) 

Post hot wash (pretty sure they were washed and didnt get any wear before)

Waist: 15.5"

Thigh: 12.6"

Front Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 15.25"

Knee (13" below crotch): 9"

Hem: 7.6" (at 33" inseam), 8" (at 29" inseam)

bG2txxN.jpg

QwUAFq3.jpg

Nice deets...

straight rolled beltloop

AybcJk8.jpg

I think fh buttons are a good idea too..

IT9tetS.jpg

Not heard anything new, right now I think we are looking for as many people as we can get who are up for a pair of jeans with the following specs:

3005/3009 hybrid cut

RJB LHT denim (amazing)

FH Iron Buttons

RJB rivets

Flat Head overseas OR RJB diamond arcs (tonal)

Black deerskin RJB patch

If this sounds good to you, I would appreciate a new roll call list to make sure everyone understands whats going on as of now. I need to remake the poll one last time, sorry about that! When you see the arcs question that will be the final survey that you need to answer (answer every question again.)

The jeans may change some from that but IMO not enough to warrant backing out if you like/would buy what I've detailed above!

Edited by itsbenhere

I am still in and looking forward to this getting into production as outlined above. Thanks for putting this together and getting the specs organized, seems like a pain in the ass but I am excited about getting the final project into production. All I can do now is give this my support and put my order in when you say it's a go.