L1018793_zpsq0twvmgj.jpg
L1018796_zps5kjbgaj4.jpg
L1018794_zpspuqozck9.jpg
L1018803_zps35zxrtac.jpg
L1018804_zpsdhydmyo2.jpg
L1018805_zpskuszk8ps.jpg
L1018806_zpssv1gew7i.jpg
L1018807_zps8qdggmce.jpg

They are now enroute to Canada via TNT Express - scheduled to hit Calgary early next week...

Wow the jeans are already looking different compared to their times at my legs!!!

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

The threads are breaking - the first electric blue is showing - the initial steps of fading are showing...

The next 2-3 guys will achieve some real progress.

Can't wait to see their ongoing progress.

Rock them hard bradl

They are with the Canadian Customs Office right now - if things go according to plan they should arrive on Monday evening...

Edited by Foxy2

transit progress report:

22 Dec 2015  17:09:00  Calgary  Address Discepancy Resolved. Delivery At 1st Opportunity

22 Dec 2015  16:58:08  Calgary  Shipment Arrived At Tnt Location

22 Dec 2015  12:47:41  Calgary  Incorrect House / Premise Number

22 Dec 2015  09:18:23  Calgary  Out For Delivery.

22 Dec 2015  08:30:12  Calgary  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

21 Dec 2015  20:22:00  Toronto  Shipment In Transit.

21 Dec 2015  09:23:54  Toronto  Released By Customs

20 Dec 2015  15:10:36  Toronto  Held For Customs Inspection - Awaiting Clearance

20 Dec 2015  15:05:14  Toronto  Shipment Received At Tnt Location

19 Dec 2015  01:59:23  Liege Euro Hub  Shipment In Transit.

19 Dec 2015  01:24:43  Liege Euro Hub  Shipment Received At Transit Point.

18 Dec 2015  16:18:58  Moscow  Shipment Arrived At Tnt Location

18 Dec 2015  15:53:46  Moscow  Shipment In Transit.

18 Dec 2015  15:51:22  Moscow  Shipment Received At Origin Depot.

18 Dec 2015  15:47:29  Moscow  Shipment Received At Tnt Location 

Edited by Foxy2

While we are waiting for Brad to sort out the aftermath of that family-Xmas-thing I got to go on vacation in lovely Thailand.

Here we are waiting for the sun to set:

image_zpsuqqlvxna.jpeg

image_zpsbttvbjb9.jpeg

image_zpsl0w6wpk2.jpeg

image_zpsqiakm3xx.jpeg

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

We're at complete opposite ends of the thermometer, currently at -21 here in Calgary..

But have to say I love the fit of these, and waist fits perfectly, first pair of jeans I haven't had to wear with a belt in a long time. Hope they don't stretch out too much. 

Bradl

Sounds pretty fresh

In the swiss alps we have up to 12 Degrees Celsius during daytimes and almost no snow yet.

And I wish you a great Holiday season as well to all

Didn't have my phone with me all the time so didn't get to snap too many pictures, but had a good time going back home and seeing the family again. Hadn't seen my gf's side of the family for over a year so was nice catching up. Pretty much took it easy during our trip, minus a day spent boxing day shopping.

Cheated on the tour jeans as I didn't want to get them soaked snowmobiling/tobogganing

vVBQ780.png

bwinszl.jpg

Had to stop into my favorite local shop NAQP, only stock North American made products, but have some really cool smaller brands I wouldn't have found out about other wise.

zV2TthU.jpg

Also three musts when I go back to Calgary, stop in at Phil and Sebastians (Calgarys best coffee shop), Big Cheese (amazing poutine shop where I had to get the Mac and Cheese poutine), and Chicken on the Way (a classic fried chicken joint).

8RG3HLf.jpg

ojt3CSr.jpgmNOdbqv.jpgl5tAnTd.jpgeYbkvGY.jpg

Edited by bradl

Thanks for updates Bradl!!!!

Sorry to not be providing much, haven't had much time in them since I got back. Have been sick, and was wearing my carhartts for work most of this week.

Went and seen the new Tarantino movie, Hateful Eight. A local theatre was one of two or three in Canada that had it on 70 mm, which isn't that big of a deal to me but just thought it would be cool to go and see it They used the same cameras that were used on the Ben Hurr movie in 1959. Movie was decent, but I would be surprised if I watched it again to be honest.

Z5O3sIn.jpg

Then last Friday I went to my favorite place in the city, the Rio Theatre and caught the late showing of Pulp Fiction. Obviously was to young when it first came out to either enjoy it, or even see it, so to see it in theatres was really awesome. Really adds another element to the movie. It really is a great theatre, they play a lot of old classic movies or independent movies. 

4DpyTHH.jpg

Haven't really ate anything noteworthy lately only thing I didn't take a picture is was our sushi, but thats multiple times a week so will post it up at some point.

Volvo, does this look familiar, if so what's your thoughts? So far that is the best spaghetti I have had, but I am no expert.

ZF5c4Yr.jpg

Next is a plate from my favorite restaurant in the city, Canibal Cafe. Plate of fries, two 3oz patties, cheese, and their special sauce which is a sweet mayo or something.

epXp2ba.jpg

Picture from this morning while taking dogs to park

oMPj3qu.jpg

pSBLmEB.jpgpUGXVKf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...