EG/ nike gyakusou/ rag and bone/ surface to air/ MAKR/ adidas x wings and horns (stan smith)

smART

hey folks.  

i'm selling some stuff i no longer wear, so i can keep paying for this addiction.  

1.nike x undercover gyakusou as uc dri-fit mesh running cap -- $65

It's been worn 3 times for short periods and is in amazing condition.

kteaXAll.jpg

fHJFQmRl.jpg________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2. engineered garments reversible camo brookline jacket -- sold.

3. sufrace to air necklace -- sold.

a rare necklace by surface to air which retailed for $145 that i purchased from a brick & mortar.  it's been worn 3 times.  original packaging.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

4. surface to air combo ring -- $55

this ring - rather a ring with an attached ring that i purchased at a brick & mortar.  it's been worn approximately 5 times for small periods of time.  original packaging.  

]XoIgzxEl.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5. MAKR horizon four wallet (horween cordovan leather) -- $150

i've switched back to an older wallet, so i am selling this one.  purchased less than 1 year ago.  the horween leather is impeccable.  retails for $230.  original packaging.

a description from MAKR:

ox blood horween cordovan leather.  two exterior pockets & two exterior pockets.  rolled edge.  hand sewn and burnished.  full horween cordovan leather.  wrap around panel hides logo and allows up to 4 cards per pocket.  made in the USA.

JyhaXZpl.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6. rag & bone pants -- ($55) -- sold.

Wings+Horns x Adidas - Stan Smith shoes. (sold out) -- ($190)

Description:

- authentic pebbled horween football leather 
- rough-out co-branded heel tab 
- hand-stitched raw-edged heel seam 
- perforated '+' stripes 
- white pebbled sole 
- tonal laces 
- extra pair of black laces

These have been worn once. They are basically new. An extra perk that saves money and time & possible damage: I sprayed JASON MARKK REPEL over each shoe. From the Jason Markk website: It creates a durable, breathable barrier that effectively repels liquids and stains. Repel's water-based formula is safe to use on all materials like suede, nubuck, leather, nylon and canvas. It’s basically a force field for shoes.

The shoes come with the original boxing.

3NM3NPml.jpg

gzjRnAGl.jpg

feel free to PM me with any questions.  

cheeers!

Edited by smART

• 2 weeks later...