ROYALEFATALE

delete account?

damn this place is dead...anyway where is the option to delete your account? i didn't see anything of the sort in the settings page, any help would be appreciated.

never has been an option...blood in blood out or something...thank you for reminding me how much i don't miss answering the same questions over and over again...there was an old poster who changed every post to cleanliness...that was supertalk 3.0 or whatever and a really broken forum software...maybe you could try that.

or pm minya he might be able to help out.

your past belongs to the future

deleting accounts/posts really defeats the purpose of a forum - a repository of knowledge

you can maybe, i don't know, leave and never come back

giphy.gif

your past belongs to the future

deleting accounts/posts really defeats the purpose of a forum - a repository of knowledge

you can maybe, i don't know, leave and never come back

deleting my account and leaving and never coming back are one in the same.....kind of my intent guy.

deleting my account and leaving and never coming back are one in the same.....kind of my intent guy.

3qOtxAF.png

that is a false equivalence

a: deleting your account means that no one will ever be able to learn from your (amazing?) contributions to the board

b: never coming back would mean that you would not have to reflect on your former self (in the form of your posts) yet it would preserve your posts for all to enjoy

a ≠ b

AND YET (!): you can enjoy the benefits of a (avoidance of former self) by doing b, without the negative consequences (removal of knowledge, making holes in the narrative of threads, etc)  of the former

you enjoyed the superfuture enough to post more than 5,000

the very least you can do is simply walk away without taking your ball with you

giphy.gif

Maybe he means deactivating it? So people couldnt pm him and it feels more like a clean break from the site... it doesn't mean all his posts have to be deleted. Or you could change the username and keep the posts, severing any connection to him but keeping the information intact

lol.

it's really a very simple and reasonable request, are you that hard up for content and false user engagement?

wait let me check...

axbebb.png

yeah, if you want to make deleting your account impossible you should probably make that very clear when you sign up.

It's too late now anyway...Google has all that sh*t indexed and it will continue to show up in search results for quite a long time.

It's too late now anyway...Google has all that sh*t indexed and it will continue to show up in search results for quite a long time.

Definitely, but the topic could still be handled better than a mod basically telling a member to just fuck off.

i can change anyone's username at any time and for free 

i am a member of other forums that charge $10 for that

a user can change their login into something random and forgettable easily

or i can do that for him/her

additionally, i'm happy to ban anyone who wants it

if you can't stop posting, i'm here to steady your hand

if you care to fuck off, who am i to stop you?

indeed, i am happy to help

and keep negging me - it is important for you guys to have an outlet

every stone you cast upon me bruises me lovingly

Definitely, but the topic could still be handled better than a mod basically telling a member to just fuck off.

you are new here, huh?

yeah, if you want to make deleting your account impossible you should probably make that very clear when you sign up.

oh yeah oh yeah, deleting forum accounts is something people do. all those boards built on vbulletin, phpbb etc back in the day. go on them now and they're empty because people deleted their accounts before leaving!

You can delete your account easily on probably any other forum. I also gave suggestions on how to preserve the information but still generally delete the account. Jackass

you are new here, huh?

Good one, I've been using sufu for 4 years... I'm glad real talk is more existent here but you're still a mod and you don't have to be trying to look hard and badass (if that's possible on a forum)

to look hard and badass (if that's possible on a forum)

**hint**

it's not.

dear diddy

this man obviously needs help he just can't stop himself posting. thinks there is some magical way that you can change the forum software just for him. 

plus there is a denim bro on a rampage, sorry denim pimp. does he know you invented the trash? i wonder how some of these dudes would have coped pre moderation? or when minya would actually tell members to get fucked. fuck off. ban. or when the done thing around here was straight out admin abuse editing user's posts and whatnot. 

does the denim pimp with the freebay signature, really believe that you are trying to look tough? hard? while you are reasonably trying to answer his concerns, as he is 2 centing in a thread that concerns him not at all, a thread which really is just attention whoring, 'please delete me. you guys can't have me k pop suggestions anymore'.

i miss don'tcaretoomuchforcrap you can have your jmatsu and his dish it and can't take it. remember when somebody posted his face? whoa meltdown much. westside i always wondered if it was racist of him to post in ebonics? dctmfc that is the og trash poster.

the interesting thing of the chart on goggle searches is it kinda shows interest in superfuture which indecently is not supertalk went up after the mass banning riots and crackdown,

i love you diddy you are a great mod, you and cheap were always the real custodians of the trash. i am sorry i left you in minya's shoes especially now that he wears crocs. at least i had jack purcells to step into

your friend always 

hap

sometimes i wish i could ten rep lol. 

hap goin in

the kpop line was funny as fuck

go on them now and they're empty because people deleted their accounts before leaving!

you moron you're assuming literally everyone wants to delete their account you dumbass

idiot

dear diddy

or when minya would actually tell members to get fucked. fuck off. ban. or when the done thing around here was straight out admin abuse editing user's posts and whatnot. 

this is way better than tip toeing around it.

i miss don'tcaretoomuchforcrap you can have your jmatsu and his dish it and can't take it. remember when somebody posted his face? whoa meltdown much. 

Where can I find this?

hap you sound awfully sore over something that doesn't even concern you, i know you have a vested interest in this site hence trying to downplay the way it's been abandoned, but showing up solely to play the little big guy on the internet isn't really the best look for you right now.

hap you sound awfully sore over something that doesn't even concern you, i know you have a vested interest in this site hence trying to downplay the way it's been abandoned, but showing up solely to play the little big guy on the internet isn't really the best look for you right now.