Bobbo

Warehouse 1001XX World Tour size 32 (interest check)

Hello guys, some of you might have seen me post this the other day in the Warehouse thread. I figured I might as well start a new one. 

Measurements are as follow (BIG style) after one 40 degree wash with detergent and a week of wear:

Waist: 43 cm

Front rise: 29,5 cm

Back rise: 40,5 cm

Thigh: 32 cm

Inseam: 85,5 cm

Hem: 21,5 cm

I really like Flash's initiative with the Denime world tour and thought about the possibilities of having another one going on at the same time, but with a different size so we get different contributers.

I know a lot of people don't ge to experience the awsomeness of Warehouse because of the short inseam but I have a pair of of 1001XX in the duck digger denim which rocks a longer inseam (34). Sadly they won't see any wear in the forseeable future so if there's enough interest I'm willing to share 'em.

The pair I've got is a W32 L34, I'll sort out proper measurements as soon as I have time for it.

How do you feel about it?

Edit: This is the pair (pre-wash): 

20464861541_da07dbf468_o.png

Participants: 
Oomslokop - Indonesia
Redragon - Indonesia
Bradl - Canada
Foxy2 - Germany/Russia
Quoise123 - USA
Swissjeansfreak - Switzerland
Tigerstrom - Sweden
Lendo - USA
Edited by Bobbo

as @redragon said, me and him can definitely do it consecutively, make it easier and save on postage. wanna split the shipping back to wherever next, red?

Those measurements work for me. I haven't posted much lately and have turned more into a lurker, but would turn that around to make this happen!

I wonder if Gnomes could be persuaded to join? It's creepy that I know this, but these measurements look good for you too, my friend!

This may be pushing it considering only four people are so far confirmed, but if this got off the ground quickly I could take them to burning man at the end of the month.

Ooms: Yeah, that would be a good idea. I'll keep it in mind for when I set the order.

Quoise: You're in mate. We need another 6-7 people before we kick this off, so it's not impossible.

Definitely can do Oom.

Everything looking good so far, cannot wait to do this!

Our proud non-washer and museum intendent Ruedi will join in on the fun. Ideally that means half the tour is now filled.

Don't be shy, join in on the fun. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Edited by Bobbo

Our proud 7th member of the tour is Tigerstrom, showcasing the southern parts of Sweden. 

Bumping this one with the addition of another participant: Lendo is bringing us his game.

That makes it 8.

Let's get it going - The Magnificent Seven will work as a title...you don't need much more.

Perhaps we should do a temporary travel schedule?  Anyone got fun stuff planned and want to bring the jeans along for something specific? 

Traveling between Moscow and Berlin once or twice a month.

Can do domestic shipping for US & Canada for those who want to get away cheap.

Will do HK in September.

Will do Lisabon in Oktober/November.

Will do Thailand in December.

Nothing specific for me, May have a trip to Houston/Austin but it's for up in the air as to when it would happen.

Going to London in September but that's maybe a little bit early to start. Other than that nothing planned :)

mainly will be bumming around jakarta splattering greasy food all over the jawns with possible excursions to indonesia's outer islands

I'm going to burning man next week, but leave on Sunday and doubt this will get going before then.

Nothing planned yet so far.

Might go somewhere on December.

Oh, I forgot - there is also London booked for November...

I'm going to burning man next week, but leave on Sunday and doubt this will get going before then.

Get him the jeans, PRONTO!

Quoise: does the US postal service deliver on weekends? Otherwise I doubt they'll make it in time. :(

They do deliver on Saturdays. As cool as I think it would be to start the tour at Burning man, I also doubt it will work out, and wouldn't want to take the first slot unless I had something really cool to show.

So this is a proposition with an attempt to include fun stuff and cheap shipping solutions:

September: Tigerstrom - Sweden + trip to London

Oktober: Swissjeansfreak - Switzerland - I guess he might have started skiing by then!

November: Foxy - Berlin, Moscow + trips to London and Lisbon

December: Bradl - Vancouver

January: Quoise1203 - Chicago

February: Lendo - US

March: Ooms - Indonesia

April: Redragon - More indonesia

What do you guys think? Obviously nothing is set in stone.

Looks good to me!

Looks good to me! I'm planning to go to Key west in January, as well as at least one ski trip that month, so should have plenty to show!

Hopefully I can keep myself thin enough until then

Works fine for me as well, will be moving December 1st so will keep you updated on address foxy. I'm sure it will be a week or two into December that I will receive it anyways, so should be fine.

Edited by bradl

All right then! I'll get Tigerstroms address, send the jeans and start a new thread tomorrow or something like that.