FS: JACKETS - BRAND NEW WHITE MTN/NBHD, OF, APC

robbeec

Impulsed recently and have put on a bit of weight. The WM is a bit too tight, and the NBHD x Cavempt after a bit of consideration isn't really my steez.

pictures: note i have taken out the wrap of the WM jackets but tags are still attached. Items are located within Australia and have tags still attached. NBHD jacket comes with the coathanger. 

White Mountaineering Nylon Taffeta Varsity

Windproof, Water Proof, all the good stuff of WM in a stylish varsity. this thing is killer but it just doesn't fit to my build.

Size: 0 (Small I believe) 

Price: $480AUD EXPRESS SHIPPED within Australia.

International please ask for a quote. 

NBHD x Cavempt Coaches Jacket

Another awesome piece with Cavempt's glitchy graphic with NBHD quality. Just really isn't me. 

Size: M

Price: $320 EXPRESS SHIPPED within Australia.

International please ask for a quote 

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

APC Varsity Jacket

from couple season's ago i've probably worn this thing less than 10x in the few years i've had it. 

below photo isn't mine obviously but it's that jacket. but if you are interested in getting this piece please contact and i will send you photos as soon as i can.From an honest look, my jacket being several years old and mainly sitting in the closet and the sleeves have gone a slight yellow, but the ribbing on collar and hem are still clean white. Still an amazing piece. looking to let it go relatively cheap

Size: S

Price: $170 AUD EXPRESS SHIPPED IN AUSTRALIA

International please contact 

Original Fake Wind Stopper

Another piece that's just a touch too small. worn couple times but can barely move with buttons done up so it's gotta go. Original Fake ain't around anymore so there's not much chance of ever picking up something like this. detail and quality is amazing. 

Size:1

Price: $320 AUD EXPRESS SHIPPED 

International please contact me 

IMAG0832.jpg

IMAG0833.jpg

IMAG0834.jpg

IMAG0835.jpg

$300 AUD express shipped in australia. International please contact. 

feel free to email me [email protected]

will leave here for first chance before going up on Ebay.

thanks!