Meet me inside Uniqlo

Fuuma

Some local Chinese girl sent me it yesterday on wechat, its just some plainfaced simp boning a girl in a changing room and you can hear on the intercom "welcome to uniqlo beijing". the girl has p nice tatters for a chinese girl. whole thing cringeworthy like the waywt cuck thread

Edited by Fycus

As if the Gongti/Sanlitun area wasn't already bad enough with its simp money antics like buying and wearing d gnak shoes, I see less and less of a reason to go there unless you're some kind of second string model paid to stand around for verification

Some local Chinese girl sent me it yesterday on wechat, its just some plainfaced simp boning a girl in a changing room and you can hear on the intercom "welcome to uniqlo beijing". the girl has p nice tatters for a chinese girl. whole thing cringeworthy like the waywt cuck thread

Fycus, you a riceking?

Fycus, you a riceking?

A white male who only dates Asian women. Breed is marked by very distinct characteristics, including monochromatism of hair and skin, pronounced Adam's apple, lanky physique, complete lack of fashion sense, and inability to carry on a conversation with any woman who has her own opinions and is capable of expressing them.

yes