Muller and Bros.

edmond

logo-mab.png

hi this brand is a new one only on their 2 or 3rd season.

quality is super top notch. ran by stephane muller ( 45rpm , collette , freeman sporting goods . etc )

small batch production by nap-dog  and co. from okayama. ( superiorlabor  . and things etc.)

ww2 jeans i ordered a  pair delivery in a couple of weeks.

inspiration is 30's 40's military wear. very french and americana. love the whole vibe

the horsehide  and goats hide jackets are awesome. the espadrilles too!

also the military boots and shoes.  are some of the best ive seen in the past couple of years.

i have to say that quality for some japanese brands have recently dropped the fabric and the manufacturing degraded..

so i am continuing to pursue new brands which i feel can still give us the quality we want .

me and stephane at the clutch cc show last may

IMG_1227_zps7gmovhlx.jpg

MB113.jpg

MB032.jpg

mb2015-4-8.jpg

mb2015-3-3.jpg

mb2015-2-12.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I love the look of the ww2 jeans Charles B. What do you think of them compared to the usual Japanese brands we know? I saw a couple fits they do look good on big fat horrible people like you and me!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Raising this old topic. I'm currently about 3 months in to a pair of their MB01's cinch backs which are showing great promise. Lovely deep dyed 14oz denim with a slight slubby uneven weave. Feels a little heavier than 14oz, Perhaps similar (ish) to Samurai's 15oz denim.

Will get some pics up just before & after the first proper wash.

Anyone else got worn pics of these?

• 3 months later...

Re-reviving an old thread to ask: Any experience with Muller & Bros. workshirts? How are they sized, and, just as importantly, how do they fit? Googling around, consensus seems to be that the materials and construction are up plenty satisfactory

• 4 months later...