Mid to late 90's emo saved my life

poly800rock

where has this thread been my whole life.

edit: no shame

my band coastal.

ffo texas is the reason, promise ring, braid

http://coastalpa.bandcamp.com/

its free too.

This is really good. If I ever start booking shows again I could really hook you up. I'll try to get the names of some people who do book around here, only like an hour from you.

My room mate and I have been working on some slow mineral influenced shit, with heavy nods towards mewithoutyous first record, so almost like city of caterpillar or a day in black in whites first record.

This is really good. If I ever start booking shows again I could really hook you up. I'll try to get the names of some people who do book around here, only like an hour from you.

My room mate and I have been working on some slow mineral influenced shit, with heavy nods towards mewithoutyous first record, so almost like city of caterpillar or a day in black in whites first record.

hell yeah! always looking for shows. our guitarist is from frederick too.

and all those bands rule. you into touche amore?

mewithoutyou's first record was amazing. they're second record was awesome too. it's pretty fucking wild to think they are/were a christian hardcore band. My band used to be on kickstart audio when mewithoutyou's first ep was released by them. I still remember when they got signed to tooth and nail because they played cornerstone one year and the power went out to every other stage except their's. So literally thousands upon thousands of kids got to experience their set. And history was made. Shame you're moving to japan dude, we could start a band.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...