shredwin_206

W. H. Ranch Dungarees

He can’t scale back because he’s prolly so deep in the hole and has spent every penny of 5 years worth of orders. 
I don’t know anyone who would support him these days. 
seems he’s more obsessed with yoakam and top gun shit these days. 

I didn’t mean he should scale back, I meant scale as in grow. He’s one person doing everything, allegedly, which means he should hire more workers to help him catch up on all the back orders he has. The guy is either very stupid or greedy/cheap. 

Posted (edited)

Photos 2&3: “How can I get that order backlog to disappear without actually making anything or refunding my customers?”

Meanwhile, he’s relieving an altogether different backlog!

Edited by Maynard Friedman

I still have a pair of super-faded Nudie Flare Glenns at the bottom of my cupboard... does that get me in the ballpark? Maybe the parking lot next door, peeping through a knothole at his fabulousness...

important matter to note of pics 2&3; either he goes commando or is not even committing to his own attempts at comedy...

plus ça change...

I remember meeting gods gift to cool guys, pic 1 pretty much sums it up.

This dude is a total douchebag. One quick look at his Instagram will tell you that. 

That magazine that is doing a "Best of Kansas City" entry about him ought to get a couple of letters from us, to provide some balance, and let them know they are promoting a sleaze ball.