W. H. Ranch Dungarees

shredwin_206

This is his tour jacket from

2016. Only one of them was ever made in navy duck. Evan at Hudson Hill in NC hand stitched the patches on the jacket. 

The rivets are from wrangler and are the same on their pro rodeo jeans. 

2 hours ago, ecsong187 said:

This is his tour jacket from

2016. Only one of them was ever made in navy duck. Evan at Hudson Hill in NC hand stitched the patches on the jacket. 

The rivets are from wrangler and are the same on their pro rodeo jeans. 

You're in NC?  Haven't been by the shop lately since February.

Haven’t worn it much. Don’t want to ruin it wearing it working construction. So I wear my Filson instead. 

Also you may want to touch base on your jacket. Last I talked to him he said he wouldn’t make any more tin jackets. The tin cloth wax completely effed up some of his machines. So he doesn’t want to make them anymore. 

4 hours ago, ecsong187 said:

Haven’t worn it much. Don’t want to ruin it wearing it working construction. So I wear my Filson instead. 

Also you may want to touch base on your jacket. Last I talked to him he said he wouldn’t make any more tin jackets. The tin cloth wax completely effed up some of his machines. So he doesn’t want to make them anymore. 

Thanks for the heads up!

I have the Filson also, and was thinking the same, Filson for work, WHR for fun.

It was either March or May the last time I heard from Ryan, he said it was already started.

Ryan was great to back to me so fast. He agreed the jacket gunks up his machines, and that my order got the last of the last of the vintage-repurposed tin cloth.

Thanks for the head’s up. My jacket is still good.

Stay cool everybody. It’s freakin hot!

I hope you’re not working outside Edwin.

Just took a flyer on a 1960 steer  Ryder prototype Ryan just offered on IG.   Fingers crossed on the cut and fit.....but was a good deal.  I need another pair like a hole in the head and I just started working on a pair of FC 1108’s. but at least its a style I don’t have in the collection -not counting a well worn pair of standard wranglers which remain my most comfortable pair.

other thought being it may quash my desire for a pair of lee repros.     I grew up on Lee’s because mom would not spring extra for Levi’s....

7 hours ago, kbuzz said:

Aries. Hard to tell from your pic..is the waist closer to 18” ?  Is there any stretch left in the waist?   Thanks

Hey mate, yep I would say 18"/36" waist. Not sure about how much stretch is left. I've worn them about 10 times, but not sure about the stretch quality of the denim.

Edited by Aries

Indigo wabash R1900 Western came in Tuesday evening from The Shop Vancouver. First W. H. Ranch item, but hopefully not my last. I don't need to tell you all how clean the construction is from top to bottom; in stead, I'll just say that this fabric is really something else—beyond being seriously beautiful, it's super soft and breathes well from day one. Should be easy to wear with just about anything.

M2tuIgD.jpg

55XYGfp.jpg

Also shown: SC lot 200, Wolverine boots. X-post from WAYWT.

Edited by julian-wolf
links didn't imbed the first time around