W. H. Ranch Dungarees

shredwin_206

They do run larger than most shirting. I'm a S/M depending on brand, but the Small in these was too big for me hence not actually owning one personally. They're all really nice fabrics, but the deadstock chambray is the pick for me - plus, who doesn't love a pearl snap? There's sizing info on the WHR site as well the Great Southern Denim Co site. Ryan's sold out of the chambray version i think, and i think also stock is limited on the others..

I own both the deadstock chambray as well as the indigo stripe. The shirting does run big. I am usually a M/L and ended up getting a small in both of the WH Western Shirts.

-Edwin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

According to his website, at least last time I looked a few weeks ago, you can pay a fee for a rush job. 

I've been eyeing WHR for a couple of years now, long before he recently blew up, and oh how I wish I had ordered a pair then, before he increased his prices and lead time so much... 

I've ordered 2 pairs from Ryan at WH Ranch.

Don't listen to his website about lead time. E-mail him if you're worried about the wait.

I waited 8-10 months for both pairs of mine. Worth the wait, but his website lead time is not accurate. 

He does tend to sell a lot of samples on his Instagram. So depending on your size you may be able to get a pair without the wait and cheaper than the bench made pricing.

-Edwin

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/12/2016 at 7:07 PM, ecsong187 said:

Post fit pics when you get them Tapori! 

Apologies, but fortunately, narcissism isn't one of my personal traits. ;) But I will stick up a review once they arrive.

Edit: Almost 4 months, & still waiting for the Steer Ryders to be shipped. <_<

Edited by Tapori

6 hours ago, Tapori said:

Apologies, but fortunately, narcissism isn't one of my personal traits. ;) But I will stick up a review once they arrive.

Edit: Almost 4 months, & still waiting for the Steer Ryders to be shipped. <_<

Judging by my current calculations you are about halfway through your wait for your jeans ;) Most i've talked to recently have been waiting 8-9 months!!

On 25/03/2017 at 5:24 PM, ecsong187 said:

Judging by my current calculations you are about halfway through your wait for your jeans ;) Most i've talked to recently have been waiting 8-9 months!!

8-9 months! 'Kinell! :blink:

I sent Ryan, (WH), an email about a week ago, enquiring about the order I placed. No reply yet. Let's hope he's up to his nuts in felled seams, rivets & chainstitching! :)

8 hours ago, Tapori said:

8-9 months! 'Kinell! :blink:

I sent Ryan, (WH), an email about a week ago, enquiring about the order I placed. No reply yet. Let's hope he's up to his nuts in felled seams, rivets & chainstitching! :)

I'd suggest DMing him on Instagram. He responds to me fairly readily. I've only been waiting a couple months so I know I have quite a while still to go.

15 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I'd suggest DMing him on Instagram. He responds to me fairly readily. I've only been waiting a couple months so I know I have quite a while still to go.

Thanks for that dwth. ;)

But I'm not on Instagrim, Farcebook, Twatter etc. 

9 hours ago, Tapori said:

Thanks for that dwth. ;)

But I'm not on Instagrim, Farcebook, Twatter etc. 

Ah, well then I guess you are stuck with emailing haha.

A lot of brands are quicker to respond to DM than email. Conner's Sewing Factory is infamous for that for example.

Edited by dudewuttheheck

• 3 months later...

not to "rub it in" on those of you waiting... somehow I snagged a pair of the R1942 Trail Ryders in 14oz Kuroki Mills off grailed (for a song)

guy who bought 'em was simply too small for 'em.. oops

they arrived 2 days after purchase and have literally become my favorite pair of jeans (ever?)

2 hours ago, Inimitable N! said:

not to "rub it in" on those of you waiting... somehow I snagged a pair of the R1942 Trail Ryders in 14oz Kuroki Mills off grailed (for a song)

guy who bought 'em was simply too small for 'em.. oops

they arrived 2 days after purchase and have literally become my favorite pair of jeans (ever?)

lol I hate you :P I think my wait is going to be almost a year...

• 1 month later...

HOLY BL**DY F*&^%I3G HELL!!!! This really JUST happened! 

1960 Steer Rider, size 34, Nihon Menpu 12.75oz blue line left hand twill, sanforized. 

20170905_194639.jpg

20170905_194552.jpg