W. H. Ranch Dungarees

shredwin_206

Here is a rundown of the Ready To Wear Collection

R1901 Icon 12.5 OZ Nihon Menpu LHT. I LOVE the half selvage side seams!

1901+Final.jpg?format=500w

IMG_9626.jpg?format=500w

%24_1-2.JPG?format=500w

Edited by ecsong187

R1900 Western Shirt I love the club collar on these!

Inidgo Stripe

IMG_9656.jpg?format=500w

IMG_9656.jpg?format=500w

Deadstock Japanese Chambray

IMG_9666.jpg?format=500w

IMG_9595.jpg?format=500w

Grey Stripe

IMG_9636.jpg?format=500w

IMG_9636.jpg?format=500w

Wool 

IMG_9681.jpg?format=500w

IMG_9734.jpg?format=500w

Edited by ecsong187

If you have questions on his denim cuts PM me. I currently have three different cuts of his jeans the R1911, R1912, and R1914. Keep in mind that Ryan's jeans are very full cut. 3Sixteen and Rogue Territory would be considered a skinny jean compared to WH! haha

-Edwin

edwin, that is why i went for the trail ryder cut.  i like my jeans loose and the trail ryder has the biggest measurements i could find in terms of the knee, thigh and hem widths.  will these jeans shrink after a hot soak?  the website site says that you should allow some shrinkage?  maybe i am wrong.  i love how cory is wearing his pair in the photo, it's how i wear my jeans too.  high cuffs with the 6 inch work boots.

You chose the correct cut then. They will shrink up a bit. I will say that none of my pairs fit as good as the pairs that Cory wears. He must seriously have some huge thighs or send custom top block measurements. Because all three pairs of mine are pretty loose in the top block and I have pretty beefy legs, but I really dig it! I'm just glad to finally find someone who does an extra high rise!

Also I'm with you! I rock a huge monster cuff on my 1912s!! Reminds me of the old 1930s Cowboys who didn't hem their jeans just had to cuff them!

-Edwin

12224566_201578386841348_646136344_n.jpg

11374184_1643844725884161_2056634711_n.j

12062998_1527956097528890_1078655574_n.j

Edited by ecsong187

mad props to you edwin for wearing those cuffs!!!!   who cares what people think.  i say no to trends! 

i am thinking of getting a size 36 and then i am going to wash them in a hot wash and then tumble dry the jeans to get maximum shrinkage and i should be okay afterwards.  i am going to put in the order after the hectic christmas season.  yeah, the trail ryder type is my goal.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No issues at all - Ryan's work is clean & strong. To date the best made (constructed) jeans i've owned have been made by WHR & Ande Whall. I have a pair of Fullcounts which have been worn maybe 30 times and they've got stitching popping out all over the place - they may have 'cred' and a place in Japanese denim's history but the construction is f**king shoddy at best.

Edited by okisan

Ryan's work is great. I've had my 1912 for about 8 months of wear. Blown crotch and blown out buttonholes, but besides that I'm very pleased with them.

No issues at all - Ryan's work is clean & strong. To date the best made (constructed) jeans i've owned have been made by WHR & Ande Whall. I have a pair of Fullcounts which have been worn maybe 30 times and they've got stitching popping out all over the place - they may have 'cred' and a place in Japanese denim's history but the construction is f**king shoddy at best.

If I remember correctly, this is an intentional effect - I'm pretty sure that FCs are constructed in such a way that the stitching is supposed to disintegrate. Don't ask me why.

If I remember correctly, this is an intentional effect - I'm pretty sure that FCs are constructed in such a way that the stitching is supposed to disintegrate. Don't ask me why.

It's not just busted stitching, it's actually messy: uneven outseam work, botched stitching in the crotch, etc etc...

• 2 weeks later...

SMH I missed the meet and greet/sizing with WH's Ryan Martin back in June when him came into Hudson Hill in Greensboro. I was literally 5 minutes away from this event. WH Is on my radar as I tried on a pair last week and liked it. Won't be seeing a pair though until next summer.

• 1 month later...