W. H. Ranch Dungarees

shredwin_206

Cusswords couple more months until those shirts drop. I was able to see it in person at the event. It's beautiful and the fit is perfect! Slim, but not super snug. The club collar is really cool too! I've never seen or tried on a shirt with that collar.

-Edwin

11372163_854493824604427_1286161491_n.jp

Givemefive I believe he was planning to do a Denver stop on his tour. I'd follow his IG as that's the best way to see what he's up to.

-Edwin

And rather selfishly I was hoping these would stay under the radar.........I have 3 pairs of vintage cut, one icon (doesn't suit me at all) and a pair of the Rodeo on their way. Cost is about $350-$450 depending on the type, lead time is about 10 weeks minimum. Great guy, passionate about what he does and superb workmanship, great design ideas as well. Not sure how he can continue to sell direct if he is going to sell through a US retailer as is rumoured, but guess it would have to end up like a Roy style operation, making them in batches then releasing them through the outlet.

they'll be distinguished as two individual lines, one as his bench made line, the retail line being factory made to his (demanding) specs. they'll be quite different from each other in the end, but both still awesome.

I'm not allowed to give much info, but Ryan has talked to me about a WH Ambassador program for less than ten stores total in the US.

I know that originally he was hoping for 5-6 orders per tour stop on his Buckin Good Tour. 

After our event I talked with him and he said he might have to cancel the rest of the stops because the first stop in NC he got 5 orders and at our event Saturday he got 8 orders for jeans and 2 orders for jackets.

He said he needs to get back home and start making some jeans. haha

-Edwin

He certainly does. Starting with mine ordered early May. If I'd known he was trekking around the States having beers with people I'd have sent him a very strong email  :D

He certainly does. Starting with mine ordered early May. If I'd known he was trekking around the States having beers with people I'd have sent him a very strong email  :D

Like you have nothing to wear in the meantime! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now keep in mind this is the R1914 Vintage Fit from WH. This has the fullest thigh and seat that he offers. This is not the cut I would choose, but I came across a super good price on Denimbro on this pair. Overall the cut is obviously too full in the thigh, it does fit well in the waist and I do plan to wear these with un tucked shirts. This is probably the most comfortable I've felt in a pair of jeans in a while.

-Edwin

image1%201_zpsizq5mq1k.jpg

image2%201_zpseotxivdi.jpg

image3%201_zpsimrbebgy.jpg

image4_zpsjihbzupf.jpg

This pair I bought was washed once by the previous owner to get the shrinkage out. It is very soft for 18oz. Very hairy/slubby. This feels like a pair of jeans made of thick rope compared to my 3Sixteen which are 17oz. haha

-Edwin

• 4 weeks later...

For those who were wondering about denim options and button/rivet options. See the photos below:

Asher%20Good_WH%20Dungarees_0013_zpshy4h

Asher%20Good_WH%20Dungarees_0031_zpsfzfc

Detail shot on the WH Ranch Tour Jacket limited to 10 pieces total

Asher%20Good_WH%20Dungarees_0040_zps4tq5

My fiancé getting measured up for a pair of his women's jeans

Asher%20Good_WH%20Dungarees_0054_zpslhnv

Asher%20Good_WH%20Dungarees_0055_zpslbfk

Ryan is not scared of the monster "Cowboy" cuff!

rI2sJYCSw8yMXEpSAuWWkeq0iDo2KZsTIPpVW-_o

Ryan is rocking the Rodeo Ryder Cut here

Asher%20Good_WH%20Dungarees_0048_zpsqnsu

Edited by ecsong187

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ryan released his brand new Ready To Wear Collection today on his website. It will be hitting select retailers soon as well. Some really cool shirts with a club collar.

-Edwin