Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

Vacuum, as in you suck the air our with the vacuum cleaner? No.. it would crumple the flashers.. I use ‘industrial’ type ziplock bags, I can’t remember if they’re A1 or A2 size but they’re a perfect size for a pair of jeans.. I’ll check when I get home.. if you search the SC thread for my DS 47’s you’ll probably find them.. they’re like an oversize nylon food bag, airtight and the zips are metal.. 

Edited by Double 0 Soul

On 10/31/2022 at 8:20 PM, Duke Mantee said:

:laugh:

Given the amount of horse’s arses in that place I’m surprised the leather is still so expensive 

Arses aren't so important, it's heads that matter ^_^

3 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Anyone here used/used vacuum bags to longterm store their precious deadstock pairs?! ;)

Any way, it won't work unless you rent a hidden cell in one of the Egyptian pyramids for serious storage.

Oh, I'm starting to feel a lot better now. After the nuclear apocalypse, I'll be able to find proper jeans neatly stored in zip-lock bags in 16th century buildings.

Edited by Talan

I think I’ll get some of these, mine are all stored in piles in original packaging - Jiffy bags, brown paper envelopes, carrier bags, totes, etc and then in bin liners. Hopefully the ziplock envelopes will make the piles look smaller and make me feel less guilty. Also, I’ll be able to admire my unworn jeans more easily and it’ll scratch that new purchasing itch for far less £££ than actually buying jeans.

Cheers Neal :laugh2: