Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

1 hour ago, Sympathy-For-The-Denim said:

only few month ago i discovered his music, not remembering him being an actor for jarmusch. 

he is the rebirth of the cool ;) 

considering his clothing, unfortunately it is almost impossible finding such great high waisted trousers today

check, scot fraser collection

2 hours ago, tchengaa said:

just a quick question. i didnt turn my jeans inside out when i put it into washing machine, and some vertical fade lines appear. are there any ways to get rid of those unwanted fades? thx

They can be avoided by removing your jeans from the machine before the spin cycle starts or don't leave them sitting damp in the machine.

...but as b_F says

On 3/1/2021 at 8:30 AM, JDelage said:

I am a "The Expanse" fanatic. It might be the best SciFi / SpaceOp TV show ever made, along with the first 2 seasons of the 2004 BSG...

I love that show. It's probably my favorite show that is currently running. I'm impressed how they have tried to make the show more scientifically realistic in a lot of ways and made that actually make the show more interesting instead of more confusing and/or boring.