Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

On 4/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, UkeNo said:

So that's me, @Wasim @Kit Carruthers

@The Clerk,  @Double 0 Soul (if he can get his summer house back), all in Brighton (and Hove, actually).
Pretty sure @MJF9 is down the road as well.

I propose a catch-up is in order. Beer or coffee etc,  When we're not all house bound. Maybe we can get the weekenders to visit from London as well?

I alwaysknew people in Brighton were cool. This just confirms it ;) 

I'm up for a meet up when this crazy lockdown shit is over. Damn I miss real people. And pubs! 

Sorry, literally the first time I have seen this as I haven't loved on for months... Not that the sentiment doesn't stand!

Edited by The Clerk

On 1/4/2021 at 6:54 AM, SuperJackle said:

Gents, anyone have any sweaters by Dehen 1920? I ordered their submariner sweater in size medium and it fits quite large; especially billowy in the arms. Planning on sending back. Just wondering if this fit is common among their range. 

I have the classic cardigan in olive size medium. The fit is very good. Even a little tight due to the heavy weight of the knit. The quality is outstanding. Maybe the fit of that submariner might be due to it's being a jacket style, not a sweater?

4 minutes ago, persco_ said:

I have the classic cardigan in olive size medium. The fit is very good. Even a little tight due to the heavy weight of the knit. The quality is outstanding. Maybe the fit of that submariner might be due to it's being a jacket style, not a sweater?

Yeah I think that may be the issue. Small is sold out, so can’t exchange it. Might get a shawl cardigan down the line though. 

2 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

Got my eye on those 46 first half's :D

Honestly those might be up for consideration...I'm trying to thin out my collection.
I'm open to selling most pairs that I have outside of Roy, OA and Warehouse at this point.