Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

11 hours ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Ive been laughing at some terrible model shots this morning, check this dude out... judging by the look on his face i'd say he's done his back in, he's taken some ibuprofen but he's still struggling to stand up straight, whatever he's up to, he's certainly not selling me that Three Face t-shirt.

• 0365172070001582176461.jpg

Is that bad in here? I still don’t get it...

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zaW1wbGVjYXN0LmNvbS9vQlI4UjBPXw/episode/YmQ3N2U3ZTItNmNiOS00MGM4LTlhYWYtZjg2YTVhZmMxOTY2?hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwiHq8bjuPvrAhVGHs0KHWUfD3QQieUEegQIDBAF&ep=6

Interesting tidbits from a viewpoint outside denim, from a guy that lived it. Some characterizations are off (mixing up indigo and starch, etc) but still funny to see how some things have/haven't changed.

Looking at the new Hinoya site, they appear to have dropped their in house brand. Their sweats looked great and looked a good price at 70 GBP. 

Either they haven't got the entire stock offering listed (which is feasible given how many items the actual store carries ). I know they are tightly tied to burgus who I think produce the hinoya so perhaps they are scaling back and not offering competitive items.