Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

Has anyone had any luck receiving items that shipped via EMS just before they got really backed up? I’ve had a package stuck in Tochigi since April 10. Wondering at what point(or even if it’s an option) I should consider opening a paypal case or counting it as a loss. 

Edited by SuperJackle

38 minutes ago, SuperJackle said:

Has anyone had any luck receiving items that shipped via EMS just before they got really backed up? I’ve had a package stuck in Tochigi since April 10. Wondering at what point(or even if it’s an option) I should consider opening a paypal case or counting it as a loss. 

My EMS Jp shipments from April 9, 14, and 24 were delivered in France on April 30, May 12, and May 25. 

1 hour ago, SuperJackle said:

Depending on who you ordered from, and if you're that worried, you can ask the retailer to call the specific office for you. Mine is stuck in Shibuya, and Kuma from Jelado did exactly that for me (without even asking, hah). Office just confirmed that the package is still there and will ship out eventually.

Edited by Suitedupmon

Yeah I have a packaged that was shipped from chiba on April 15th and has not been updated since. Kind of sucks as it was car parts I really needed. Should've spent the extra $50ish and just bought from the US. Live and learn haha.

I also had a package ship on 3/10 from Poland and it just came today haha. 

I have some New Balance on way from Rakuten that I'm tracking now, moved from collection to local office to place of international dispatch as normal. Expect that to update Mon/Tue....

The irony,  finally tracked down the 997Gy MIA in Japan to ship to UK.. 

On 5/22/2020 at 11:56 AM, Maynard Friedman said:

Following 00’s lead and supporting local businesses, although at slightly higher London prices - £30 for a 5L mini-keg, direct from the brewery. I’m looking forward to the school bell this afternoon!

CE3C48D1-4B3F-4A9A-AAAF-F380FFEE4FF0.jpeg

Ive just had a delivery of Pale Rider from Kelham Island in a 'wood effect' keg no less, £15 including delivery but saying that, the manager of the brewery lives on the next street over so he dropped it in on his way home B)

IMG_9483

...In other news, i went into work today for a few hours, i went in the car for a change, ive had it parked under a pine tree for the last few weeks so it was covered in sticky pine resin and bird shit so it needed a wash..some new wiper blades, pump the tyres up ect... when i came outside work with a bucket of soapy water there was some dude laying sparko in the street, i assumed he was a spicehead so i gently kicked him in the leg but he didn't move, i went to wash the car in my parking space between the two buildings...when he thought i was out of sight, he sat up, looked around, noticed me and quickly layed back down pretending to be sparko so having washed the car i tipped the remaining water from the bucket in his face so he got up, grumbled and walked to the top of the street and layed down there instead... when i came out with more water a small crowd had gathered around him, one lady was on the phone to the ambulance so i walked up to the top street to give them the down low when the ambulance turned up, the paramedics said that 'he does this 3 or 4 times a day just to get attention' what the flip!!

At the top of the street there was a young couple canoodling on the wall, i walked back down to work, 10 mins later i was replying to some emails in my office just on the other side of the wall to where my car was parked and i heard some dude say "yes just like that" or something, so i opened the door thinking someone was trying to rob something out of my car and it was the couple from the top of the street, she was laid across the bonnet of my freshly washed Volvo with her legs open while he was fucking her, i said "what the fuck" they quickly got their shit together and said "oh we thought you could get through to the next street between these two buildings but there's a gate?... FFS! Only in S3, i have dearly missed it :D

Edited by Double 0 Soul