Denim Blunders, Reflections and General Nonsense.

cmboland

I just blocked my personal account on my clothes account. Then I went to my clothes profile on my personal (blocked) account. This is what I see. When I click follow it suggests accounts to follow but it won't let me follow the account

Screenshot_20170801-094611.png

24 minutes ago, Sensuki said:

If you've been blocked it will most likely show "Sorry, this page is not available", at least on a computer. Can't speak for the instagram app.

On the app if you try to search for the person's name who's blocked you, nothing shows up, like they don't exist. 

On IG, no one can hear you scream. :ph34r:

On 7/19/2017 at 9:53 AM, ironheartfan123 said:

Anyone else not liking the big-biceps look? IMO repro usually includes an unfortunately regressive masculine caricature (miner, farmer, engineer, biker, lumberjack, etc..)..but i'm not liking SE's "modern" or "next level" take...

I'm late here but how is being muscular regressive?

1 hour ago, d-rew12 said:

I think I've asked a similar question in the past but anyone know of something similar to this fullcount jacket (http://www.fullcount-online.com/item/2887.html)? I love it, but unfortunately the biggest size is still too small. Was hoping to find something close to it. 

There's a similar one by LVC on sale at canoe club right now, not sure what the sizing is like on it though. 

https://shopcanoeclub.com/collections/sale-items/products/levis-vintage-clothing-1960s-surplus-twill-jacket

3 hours ago, longshanks said:

There's a similar one by LVC on sale at canoe club right now, not sure what the sizing is like on it though. 

https://shopcanoeclub.com/collections/sale-items/products/levis-vintage-clothing-1960s-surplus-twill-jacket

Thanks for the suggestion! It's pretty much spot on, but for some reason there is something off about it. Good price though, thanks!

On 8/1/2017 at 3:11 AM, propellerbeanie said:

Not that it's important or anything, but if someone's Instagram account is unsearchable (and only reachable through tagged photos), and unable to be followed, does this mean you've been blocked? Tapping the "follow" button makes a loading symbol appear for a split second, and I know it's not my Wi-Fi that's playing up. The pic below is related.

Screenshot_20170801-200159.thumb.png.19f553d3e15f7451efddf2f9ba20132f.png

lol

And why would Railcar want to block you? They aren't Simmons Bilt :D

Here's hoping we all didn't make our "last  few purchases" from Japan due to warring words between two inept leaders.  It's a shame one island is literally in the middle of all of this, at the mercy of both sides.  I feel for them. :(

Edited by mlwdp

• 3 weeks later...

Probably late to the party since SdA uses the Suvin Gold cotton for quite some time but nonetheless, I found this diagram pretty interesting. Especially where the much loved Zimbabwe cotton is located in comparison with Supima or Suvin Gold. Although it has been said very often, that Zimbabwe cotton isn’t as long as many think it is. Also nice to see the Texas and Memphis cotton in comparison.

14138131_1088894537863654_39935211496038

Furthermore, a little article about the growing of Suvin Gold.

http://www.downtoearth.org.in/coverage/so-long-suvin-49205

• 1 month later...