Linen Shirts... or even well fitting Hawaiian shirts?

jilla82

Anyone have any suggestions for Linen Shirts...or even well fitting Hawaiian shirts?

Im a big fan of Silk & Linen in the summer...but they only seem to make them for big fat guys. 

Lucked up on a few thrift store finds...but thats about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any suggestions for Linen Shirts...or even well fitting Hawaiian shirts?

Im a big fan of Silk & Linen in the summer...but they only seem to make them for big fat guys. 

We're actually opening an entire store filled with exactly what you're looking for, but it's in Mexico..

there's a big market for this down there?

I have no idea, ask me again in six months and i'll be able to tell you if it was a terrible idea or not.  

I do know that young Mexicans are into vintage fashions and that many look for unique clothing which isn't a name brand or from a fashion house.  

h550993b59fe0c.jpg

EG â€¢ 60% Linen, 40% Cotton 

OccultaVexillum posted this one on SF, now im on the hunt for one  similar that isnt shit tier.(shades of grey)

shades-61_large.jpg?v=1425173620

IM trying to find something like this, band collar pop over long shirt/tunic in short sleeve. Anyone come across one?

Edited by EG562

good thread. some nice rayon camp shirts in AA (in plain colours) which are ace, just massively overpriced

id say go vintage

yea..I actually came across some random Old Navy & Banana Republic linen shirts at a thrift today...fit is actually pretty good.

Which is why I only spend stupid money on bottoms.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 6:23 AM, Fuuma said:

No Euro dealer, these look really good...

Gotchu bruh 

https://www.facebook.com/ateliel.NPS/?hc_ref=ART33jN8R5TJrXHyZoVQsBN24JwkqTonRjH2FCZswi58GDczOtxgVt6pDtMhM12cCNQ&fref=nf

maybe

Edited by SSchadenfreude

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2015 at 5:24 AM, jilla82 said:

You should try plain and slim for linen shirts and try to tucked it, the normal linen shirts are having this problems and try out the slim fit oasis linen shirts and try to tucked like the image sure you'll look fitted on this.

white shirts.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

keep in mind on the "hawaiian shirt" (aka aloha shirt) question, if you're looking at vintage shirts they're almost always oversized since they're based on the traditional "club shirt" cut and are meant to be worn loose and untucked. although sizing down and being acutely aware of your measurements should allow you to find what you're looking for. I've got a few friends that have their aloha shirts altered to fit their preference for a more tapered cut. in a lot of cases you're going to need to verify the fabric since many are synthetic blends and don't really breathe well, although some of us live with it in order to be as bright as humanly possible!

..keep in mind, I'm really only talking true vintage here... many of the newer companies shirts aren't anything like your average vintage aloha shirt based on a direct comparison of measurements of each