Edwin Jeans..

bapelolol

yes, it is a nice belt...hard to find shoes that really suit it, though. It's a G-Star one I got on sale (no way I would've paid retail on that); I liked the simple look with the absence of buckle holes -- you just thread it through and it stays put.

Probably from years gone by...the store was relocating and some of the items there looked as if they'd been wheeled out of storage. I seem to recall seeing them on the shelves five or six years ago, but not entirely certain. Then again, I also picked up a pair of Sens for a quarter the usual price, and they were definitely brand new stock. They'll be the next ones I get to work on -- then maybe I can answer some of the questions posted above! Funnily enough, they were selling exactly the same Sens at the new store location a few doors down, but for AUD $220.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have a pair of edwin 503 blue trips. they r kinda baggy and i was wondering if they had the possibility of shrinking a lot, mine r one wash.

i've had the 503 blue trips before. they won't really shrink much. a hot wash and time in the dryer might help but it shouldn't be a huge difference

Think it's the ED32. Higher rise, bit looser up top but narrower leg opening.

Anyone seen the new cinchback rainbow selvedge model?

http://www.sakis.co.uk/brands/Edwin/Jeans/Edwin-Rainbow-Salvage-Denim-Jean---Indigo-Denim.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.atticonlineshop.com/Edwin--WIN-Blue-Trip-Skinny-Slim-Blue-Rinse-Denim-Jean_p_24-1141.html

I want to know how to fit these. well since there's only on size, im 29 in FH3001 and 28 in Nudies and I wanted to see if these will fit without being too slim. probably, right?

The Sens I bought most recently are coming along nicely after a couple of months...the fabric feels like a decent weight, though, so maybe they're another model. I've seen a few varieties of Sen around (I'm in Sydney, too). They seem to be showing more promise than my Nashvilles...and those turned out pretty well. Got some surpisingly strong vertical falling coming through, considering how uniform the denim looked when I started them.

hmmm 11oz it is i just searched it up some more on the net.... would the Lightweight of the denim being only 11oz give crap fades? it appears that the heavier weight denim fades better and creases set in more (or that could be the starch).

Mondo, i bought mine yday for $100 from the carhartt store in paddington lol.. do yours have the buckleback and the selvage line pockets?

hmmm 11oz it is i just searched it up some more on the net.... would the Lightweight of the denim being only 11oz give crap fades? it appears that the heavier weight denim fades better and creases set in more (or that could be the starch).

Mondo, i bought mine yday for $100 from the carhartt store in paddington lol.. do yours have the buckleback and the selvage line pockets?

nope. not at all. its not the denim that does all the work its the person wearing them. just check out those dudes that are wearing shitty gap jeans but they come out amazing. another example are rustlers from kmart? or just cheap 501s...it all depends on who is wearing them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Where can I find a pair of Nashvilles or Greenvilles that were made in Japan. I ordered a pair from the UK and they were made in Tunisia and on a recent trip to Amsterdam and Antwerp, the shops only had those made in Tunisia.

We have the made in japan nashvilles here in Australia.

But our retail prices maybe quite high compared to the rest of the world.

Although its a good time to buy from us since our currency currently seems to be the weakest link.