Edwin Jeans..

bapelolol

I don't think any Eds are STF, all sanforized AFAIK

there is a seller on ebay that always has a stock of SEN skinnys from japan.

they seem to be the same as the ones you can find on the internet, but the seller claims them to be a special japanese edition and theyre a different weight than the ones elsewhere online.

anyway, on the tag it said that no special processes had been done to the jean, including sanforization. i'll try and find a picture now actually.

the auctions say "09AW JAPAN EXCLUSIVE MODEL!!"

14t4eq8.jpg

and here's a link to one of the auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/09AW-EDWIN-Jeans-SEN-Skinny-Selvage-505-13oz-Denim-30_W0QQitemZ140371243197QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item20aec730bd#ht_1190wt_1165

i know that these arent the jeans that the above poster asked about, but its the only thing ive seen in the way of any info about sanforization for Edwin denim. I dont know if this is special for this "japanese exclusive model", but meh figured i'd post whatever info I have.

That's a really nice find. Did the seller have others?

got this edwin wall calendar off ebay for about $10 shipped

havent really seen anything like it, dont know if its legit, but im assuming so.

its made out of raw denim and has two real pockets.

this thing is pretty thick and the pockets are as strong as any real jeans pockets.

2h89yc2.jpg

That's a really nice find. Did the seller have others?

Only one I've ever seen. Was just searching for Edwin denims and came across it. Thats why I'm not quite sure what to think in terms of legit or not because I can't find anything like it elsewhere. Although I dont know why anyone would take the time to make just one if it was fake, so I'm assuming I lucked out and scored a rare piece.

there is a seller on ebay that always has a stock of SEN skinnys from japan.

they seem to be the same as the ones you can find on the internet, but the seller claims them to be a special japanese edition and theyre a different weight than the ones elsewhere online.

anyway, on the tag it said that no special processes had been done to the jean, including sanforization. i'll try and find a picture now actually.

the auctions say "09AW JAPAN EXCLUSIVE MODEL!!"

14t4eq8.jpg

and here's a link to one of the auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/09AW-EDWIN-Jeans-SEN-Skinny-Selvage-505-13oz-Denim-30_W0QQitemZ140371243197QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item20aec730bd#ht_1190wt_1165

i know that these arent the jeans that the above poster asked about, but its the only thing ive seen in the way of any info about sanforization for Edwin denim. I dont know if this is special for this "japanese exclusive model", but meh figured i'd post whatever info I have.

It is, the non-special editions are sanforized.

And for the 505 w/o cinch:

http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=15652

Last pair 36/34 (36 waist will fit like 38, 34 length will be aa 36, after hot wash they turn out to be like a 34.5-35).

where'd you find this out?

any info on where it'll be available?

Im not 100 percent where they will be, i was told distribution will be limited(not sure how limited) i have a meeting with the people doing distro for the usa next week. Will post pics some time after it.

• 1 month later...
Guest Selvage Seb.

Don't know much about Edwin, but I recently came across a pair that was 280! euro.. when I asked the salesman about the pricetag, he told me it was a natural indigo dyed jeans. The Japan made, not European.

Could be though, the color was amazing! totally different from 'normal' pairs of Edwin. It had a brownish colored weft

The lot no. was 505sx 1011, great detailing.. hidden rivets, coin pocket selvage etc.

Can someone confirm whether that pair is natural indigo or not?

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great fit, where are those made? I used to have a pair of straight SEN cinch back selvage jeans, but sold them and can't remember.

I do remember that the denim has a nice uniform colour though, that was almost a gunmetal grey.

Thanks, they're made in japan and the colour is really something special. They look like coated cuz' they're heavily starched.

i think my next pair of denim has to be edwin, they look so nice. Too bad i have a pair of nudies and a pair of marc jacobs X wrangler that im working on. By winter time i'll try to pick up a pair

Which model/style are you thinking of getting?