Edwin Jeans..

bapelolol

• 5 months later...
Edwin ED-47. 3 years old, 4 washes. Maybe 1.5 year of total wear. Crotch-blows. Shot in raw, slightly adjusted in ps and a little out of focus. should i post untouched pics instead?

edwin090610.jpg

edwin0906102.jpg

GOOD GOD!!! Wow...these are great, man!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hidieous. As someone else said- buy raw and pay no more that £100

folks, i'm looking to buy these:

http://www.rainbowjeans.com/products.php?mc=shop&sc=Edwin

just wondering if that price seems about right? thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry to dig this thread up... is there any information kicking around on the different edwin fabrics and what not? do people follow the styles?

i'm looking for some information everwhere and i can't figure out a couple things, like what does it mean when a model is named SEN, what cuts are out there, etc

sorry to dig this thread up... is there any information kicking around on the different edwin fabrics and what not? do people follow the styles?

i'm looking for some information everwhere and i can't figure out a couple things, like what does it mean when a model is named SEN, what cuts are out there, etc

SEN is the model. They are also know as 505. What the 501-model is for Levi's, is the 505 (SEN) model for Edwin Japan.

They are completely made in Japan. Don't know if all raw 505's come with selvage, though.

ED is the European line of Edwin, the Rainbow selvages ones do come with Japanese denim, but are assembled in Tunisia (like all ED's)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got this edwin wall calendar off ebay for about $10 shipped

havent really seen anything like it, dont know if its legit, but im assuming so.

its made out of raw denim and has two real pockets.

this thing is pretty thick and the pockets are as strong as any real jeans pockets.

2h89yc2.jpg