✖✖ FS: Chrome Hearts Spacer Rings Size 10.5 & 10 ✖✖

mac81586

+ Items are located within the US
+ All items include shipping and paypal fee's (EXCEPT: all shoes shipped international cost extra hence size and weight)
+ All prices are pretty firm due to the fact that I send packages using some of the highest premium service USPS has to offer.

+ All items are 100% authentic or your money back in full
+ I will provide a discount if multiple pieces are bought together.
+ No trades at all (unless you have DH Hedi Slimane accessories such as rings, pins, necklaces, and other rare things)
+ No returns
+ I only ship EMS or Registered Mail international which both do include full tracking, but mainly EMS. I highly recommend going with either of these options, as I do not trust shipping packages without tracking international.

Chrome Hearts 6MM Spacer Ring Size 10:

1_1.jpg

2_1.jpg

3_1.jpg

4_1.jpg

5_1.jpg

6_1.jpg

7_1.jpg

Chrome Hearts 6MM Spacer Ring:

For sale is this really nice Chrome Hearts 6MM spacer ring that features the classic “Chrome Hearts†engraving on the top with 2 of their signature crosses. These spacer rings can be worn on any finger for any occasion or daily for that matter. This spacer ring has a very clean appearance, especially if you’re trying to achieve a clean minimal look that’s forever timeless. I actually wore this ring on my thumb stacked with other Chrome Hearts spacers and it looked super cool!

Size: 10 US (check my post below for a size 10.5)

Condition: Pre-Owned; The ring is in pre-owned condition, meaning it does show signs of daily wear with the typical scuffs, niks and so on that rings typically show when worn often, but overall its still very shiny and clean looking.

This Chrome Hearts ring is 100% authentic purchased by me at Chrome Hearts Malibu, CA being the original owner of this ring.

I’ve sold a Chrome Hearts pendent before on my ebay account that has lots of positive feedback from selling tons designer merchandise over the years. My screen name on ebay is: mcc1528

Price:

US:

$189.99 Shipped USPS Priority w/ full insurance & tracing

International:

$229.99 Shipped USPS Registered Mail W/ Full to limited tracking depending on the country.

Thank you!

Edited by mac81586

Chrome Hearts 6MM Spacer Ring:

1_2.jpg

2_2.jpg

3_2.jpg

4_2.jpg

5_2.jpg

6_2.jpg

7_2.jpg

8_1.jpg

For sale is this really nice Chrome Hearts 6MM spacer ring that features the classic "Chrome Hearts" engraving on the top with 2 of their signature crosses. These spacer rings can be worn on any finger for any occasion or daily for that matter. This spacer ring has a very clean appearance, especially if you're trying to achieve a clean minimal look that's forever timeless. I actually wore this ring on my thumb stacked with other Chrome Hearts spacers and it looked super cool!

Size: 10.5 US (check my other post above for a size 10)

Condition: Pre-Owned; The ring is in pre-owned condition, meaning it does show signs of daily wear with the typical scuffs, niks and so on that rings typically show when worn often, but overall its still very shiny and clean looking.

This Chrome Hearts ring is 100% authentic purchased by me at Chrome Hearts Malibu, CA being the original owner of this ring.

I've sold a Chrome Hearts pendent before on my ebay account that has lots of positive feedback from selling tons designer merchandise over the years. My screen name on ebay is: mcc1528

Price:

US:

$189.99 Shipped USPS Priority w/ full insurance & tracing

International:

$229.99 Shipped USPS Registered Mail W/ Full to limited tracking depending on the country.

Thank you!

Edited by mac81586