FS: Masion Martin Margiela biker jacket as worn by Thom Yorke/Jonny Greenwood Radiohead

drtchock

Im selling a Margiela jacket on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161667609348

It is black in colour and features silver zip pockets on the chest and on the sides of the jacket. Other features include a button fastening collar and leather patches on the shoulders and elbows.

It is the same jacket that has been worn by both Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood from the English band Radiohead. Not their ACTUAL jacket but the same style. You can see Thom wearing it quite a lot back in 2003 (See Radiohead - Belfort festival and Radiohead - Le Reservoir interview on YouTube), and in more recent years by Jonny. I've included some pictures of them both wearing it too.

This jacket has been worn and does show signs of wear but considering it is now 12 years old it's still in good condition and has plenty of life left in it. There is a small hole at the top of one of the seams on the front of the jacket, this is barely noticable though and could easily be repaired. It looks like the seam on the otherside of the jacket had the same problem and has been repaired also, but they are both barely noticable and you'd really have to be looking close at the jacket to spot either. The cuffs of the sleeves also show wear.

The size notation is '50' and I would say it fits like a typical size Medium.

The measurements of the jacket when laid flat are:

Armpit to Armpit (Chest): 57cm
Shoulder to Sleeve (Arm): 64cm
Top of collar to bottom of jacket (Length): 80cm

This jacket was made in Italy and originally sold for over £600 when new, I have started the bidding at £50.

A superb jacket for any Margiela or Radiohead fan. 

C4eEFtH.jpg