Sign in to follow this  
Austo

For sale: Kapital/Visvim/Hender Scheme

Few items for sale, stuff I don't wear often/don't have enough things to wear with. Open to reasonable offers, willing to give good discounts for multiple items. Grailed wardrobe link if you prefer listings that way: http://www.grailed.com/users/2074-ajm/wardrobe

1. Kapital Long Ring Coat - black, size 2, $400 + shipping.

Black cotton katsuragi fabric, size is 2/M but more of a free size piece, meant to be large and oversized and can be tightened to fit however you like with drawstrings/various ring closures. No tags included.

yRaoHbvl.jpg

S1JxoyEl.jpg

2. Visvim Skagway Hi-Folk shearling - black, size 11 - $400 + shipping

FW14 skags, fits just like a 10.5 in normal Skagways, b/c lining. 7/10 condition, bit of separation and leather cracking near sole, nothing major especially since sole is stitched. Very light heel drag, thick vibram rubber sole should last ages. Includes everything: box/holo tags/dust bag/zipper inserts/alt laces

FFvXepCl.jpg

3. Hender Scheme MIP-08 - size 5 - $600 + shipping

Worn for a couple months lightly, not much darkening of the leather. Insoles still yet to be really broken in so they'll form to your feet. SIze 5 fits Us 10/10.5, slightly on the smaller side and more suited for a 10, these are tighter than my Hender vans but I believe thats because the sole/width is a bit narrower than those. Includes box and alt cotton laces, no leather tag but includes paper insert

jbqoxHFl.jpg

Edited by Austo

Sign in to follow this  

• Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program