TCB

1 hour ago, Collin said:

If I remember right I would have taken 1 size up on the 60 compared to 50. Volvo wears both pair in the same size. Better too big than too small as belts are life saving tools. Only you can know if the lower rise will bother you.

My 60s are a size up from my 50s and I’m glad I sized up one. The waist of the 32 in the 60s felt very similar to waist of the 31 in the 50s to me. 

Tailors tape is your friend in these cases...

Just measured your 360 circumference at the point where the jeans would sit (60s sit quite on the hips). Allow a little bit for stretch.

5 hours ago, darkstar73 said:

@volvo240thebest okay that’s good to note, i’m just nervous because i lost weight so it’s tough to choose a size. my size 32 50s are pretty big on me, i could easily be a 31 or maybe even 30, so that’s why i’m confused on what i want to go with, maybe i’ll go 31 in the 60s 

If it were me I’d buy the 31 and wear a belt if needed. I’d rather be slightly big than too small

Hi Volvo I hope you doing mind me ask I really want to get some jackets so I’m thinking of jeans getting the type1 cat boy and type 111 I’m about 85kg and 5 ft 11 was debating with myself should I just get a 42 in each or do I need a 44 in any? Much appreciate any feedback help please cheers 

26 minutes ago, lee porter said:

Hi Volvo I hope you doing mind me ask I really want to get some jackets so I’m thinking of jeans getting the type1 cat boy and type 111 I’m about 85kg and 5 ft 11 was debating with myself should I just get a 42 in each or do I need a 44 in any? Much appreciate any feedback help please cheers 

not sure which jacket s you meant. you're about my same height/weight, but fit depends also on your chest circumference. Mine is about 102/104 depending how fully inflated I am!
I have no experience with the catboy but generally I hear it's tighter than the others. I would get the 44.  Same with the 30s jacket. I wear the 42 on the 30s but it works better witth only a tee or shirt underneath. 50s and 60s jacket I wear a 42 and fits great. Seaman on the other side is loose. I have a 42 but could easily wear a 40.

54 minutes ago, lee porter said:

Thanks tigerstorm and Volvo so Volvo you have the 30s and the 60s in a 42 but the 30s I slightly more fitted is that right cheers 

Correct. I can fit nicely a sweatshirt under the 50's and  60s jackets. If I wear a sweatshirt under the 30s jacket usually I only close one or two buttons otherwise it feels too tight.

I am still happy with the 30s sizing though. I think a 44 would have been too long in sleeves and torso.

My favourite Tcb jean jacket is the 60s. They're all very well made, but the 60s fit on me is the best of the lot and the weight/heft of the denim makes it feel always great all year round. The 30s jacket is very light, works better on hotter months.

I look forward to the 40s jacket now. Ryo's advice was to get a 44 but I went with a 42 anyway, basically for the same reason I got a 42 on the 30s...