Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have a pair of TCB 50s for sale, size 32, BNWT, PM me if you’re interested.

 

0252E1F0-093F-4BA9-A188-AC5CADD76539.jpeg

90442511-A065-465B-AF86-A1A4565BBA42.jpeg

DACEB181-516C-488C-8C3D-5739125BBBB7.jpeg

9DF0B57D-5660-48FF-9E34-CB52042B8E97.jpeg

Edited by Maynard Friedman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TCB, now the three cat brand...

65544910-F2D0-4619-AF6D-092FBFA578F5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I know these gots some, shall I say, mixed thoughts a few pages back, but I got a pair of the TCB x Denimo collaboration jeans yesterday, and I quite like them. I agree that the ankle hole is a bit small, but otherwise this fit works for me and I’m so glad to finally have a pair in this fabric after loving it oh my 50s jacket.

D9C52A0E-85AB-4AE4-A5BE-D9890D640881.jpeg

94361455-0A79-4D8C-BAE4-92AB1301E770.jpeg

4CA220FF-EBC6-44D2-9E57-5B8348A248E0.jpeg

88EDBFAB-472D-41EF-AC3C-23BD6B3783E9.jpeg

FDE762C6-65CB-4C09-BB3C-674D0C9A34F6.jpeg

6F564C6E-E8DD-4A1B-B257-96CCFD502886.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 5:27 AM, Maynard Friedman said:

I have a pair of TCB 50s for sale, size 32, BNWT, PM me if you’re interested.

Regular or slim 50s? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regular, £100 plus shipping (from UK).

Raw measurements.

waist - 34"
front rise - 12.1"
back rise - 16"
thigh - 13.5"
hem - 9.25"
inseam - 39"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 11:37 PM, STINGER93 said:

So I know these gots some, shall I say, mixed thoughts a few pages back, but I got a pair of the TCB x Denimo collaboration jeans yesterday, and I quite like them. I agree that the ankle hole is a bit small, but otherwise this fit works for me and I’m so glad to finally have a pair in this fabric after loving it oh my 50s jacket.

D9C52A0E-85AB-4AE4-A5BE-D9890D640881.jpeg

94361455-0A79-4D8C-BAE4-92AB1301E770.jpeg

4CA220FF-EBC6-44D2-9E57-5B8348A248E0.jpeg

88EDBFAB-472D-41EF-AC3C-23BD6B3783E9.jpeg

FDE762C6-65CB-4C09-BB3C-674D0C9A34F6.jpeg

6F564C6E-E8DD-4A1B-B257-96CCFD502886.jpeg

Nice fit mate!

do you mind sharing the measurement of this jeans? do you think the sizing chart on denimio is accurate?

after looking at your post, i'm tempted to pick it up.

Thank you in advance :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, superheavent said:

Nice fit mate!

do you mind sharing the measurement of this jeans? do you think the sizing chart on denimio is accurate?

after looking at your post, i'm tempted to pick it up.

Thank you in advance :D

Denimio's chart is very accurate, based on the pair I got (mine are size 31).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s getting hotter each day in California... TCB 50s and sneakers for the next few months seems like the move 

Poor quality photo sorry, I’ll take some HQ stuff down the line

C8E89B78-7DB3-4795-A93E-3DD03DF8FB92.thumb.jpeg.ed769af52355b93041de46c129a2788e.jpeg

Probably the most comfortable pair of jeans to wear in the summer heat, can’t really see myself wearing anything else when it’s 90 out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

863167727_2019-04-2602_00_381.thumb.jpg.116a265e6f6173649f455351d9175c23.jpg

Ranchman shirt. Sorry for low quality photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

I have a pair of 50 slims I'm looking to part with. Hardly any signs of wear and only worn a handful of times. Size 29. Let me know if you're interested!

 

 

CDFAF263-3BBF-4F83-9986-2CCF5048BC64.jpeg

8FDDBF82-4F1F-414F-96E8-019B36CA6765.jpeg

ACC98879-69C8-45D1-BDE3-564188617A1C.jpeg

2ACFB704-21F8-4676-AAE8-B29DCE7F4A25.jpeg

EA8333FB-B1DF-410A-BFDD-36BF63F9DF01.jpeg

0198C439-D532-4813-AC4C-0E38B80C1EA2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tcb 30s jacket ready for a wash.

IMG_20190426_120022_686.thumb.jpg.fde11382bbe8d1fd62f5fb531fd8e712.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That jacket's very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also looking to sell my 50s Jacket. As much as I love the denim it's just not getting any wear, so it's time to sell. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. It's a size 38 one-wash and like new. 

I would like $120 USD + shipping 

 

F7C06A27-4A43-44AF-B7C0-F92FDDFEFB53.jpeg

EAC8D51F-A379-4F16-9B85-2A940BBADD59.jpeg

CA5D26A3-321F-477B-84FE-7963FC4D5BF5.jpeg

B745DC5B-76FC-4A2D-B767-C5DBF3AC1823.jpeg

784C6ACE-6D3F-4364-8239-ADA360BD0B4E.jpeg

3E21A054-97A1-417E-A2F6-2DE1AEACC1FC.jpeg

37C2D38B-E58A-4B47-B2DD-60ADBEFAA74B.jpeg

E2BE222B-7744-4EF0-89CE-38DFEAEC96FA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, istewi said:

I'm also looking to sell my 50s Jacket. As much as I love the denim it's just not getting any wear, so it's time to sell. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. It's a size 38 one-wash and like new. 

I would like $120 USD + shipping

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cc49fbc485a365541

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone wearing the cat boy jeans? Nice lee repro 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Murphy Zhang said:

Guys i have a question: i'm in love with the 20s, should i buy it in same size as my 50s? (i'm wearing a w33 50s)

hello there! I do wear the same size, the waist is about the same but the 20s jeans are more stretchable and are wider in the hips. If your 50s are sized right get the same size, if your 50s are on the loose side of things you could also consider to size down to a 32, if you wish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@istewi interested in the jeans and jacket

i have the catboy jacket on the way from Denimio. Hoping the sizing works out

 

is the denim used on the catboy line different from the regular line?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shameless plug, I need to sell this Tcb Catlight chambray shirt, size 44 (XL), genuine reason for selling as they say, I've lost 14 kilos and the shirt is huge on me at the moment.
Measurements
Pit to Pit 60 cm
Shoulder seam to seam 50 cm
overall length from collar base to bottom 79 cm
sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 67 cm

Worn 5 or 6 times and washed twice, basically new, still very dark.
Denimio is out of stock, and Tcb sells this for 125 eur. I'm looking for 90 eur plus shipping.

_DSC5057.thumb.jpg.729290edea0d29f32dfcba6b57071331.jpg

_DSC5058.thumb.jpg.ff8d39aa22a6689cbd8810418c201c6b.jpg

_DSC5059.thumb.jpg.82a102538d1b826a615ab577c0661436.jpg

_DSC5060.thumb.jpg.1586c2a7fcd9fb3269e94ac04d33fc72.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shameless plug no. 2

tcb tabby's vest in brown covert chambray, size 44.

same as below, too big now due to weight lost.
It's one of the quirkiest and most brilliant designs by tcb, imho. they call it brown covert, but in fairness is definitely grey, looks lick a thicker mocktwist grey chambray to me.

Tcb sells it for 120 eur, it can be yours for only 80 eur plus shipping. Basically new.

Measurements:
pit to pit 60 cm
overall length 67 cm

_DSC5065.thumb.jpg.3219124206d52a72243519f1e8a01348.jpg_DSC5066.thumb.jpg.14c41ad857e09e1fe723d03bc38efccd.jpg_DSC5067.thumb.jpg.09d8ce8933c203ed33c9998860411157.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

can i get some sizing advice on the 50s jacket? 6'1/80kg - was gonna get a 40 but maybe 42 would be better? don't want the sleeves to be too long which is why i'm hesitant to go up a size.

edit: just read some 5'11/75kg dude bought a 44. what the fuck...

Edited by conqueror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better to gauge your sizing by chest measurement than from others. I am 82 kg with a 103/104 cm bare chest and the 42 fits fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

Better to gauge your sizing by chest measurement than from others. I am 82 kg with a 103/104 cm bare chest and the 42 fits fine.

thanks - my chest is about 100cm exactly which is just under 40". do you think a 42 is better than a 40?

Edited by conqueror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm about the same height/weight as you and this is me wearing a 40 with a T-shirt underneath. If you wish to comfortably wear it with a flannel or hoodie underneath you probably need a 42. I think Aries has a 42 for sale right now.

 

IMG_20190128_192721.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 11:53 AM, volvo240thebest said:

Shameless plug no. 2

tcb tabby's vest in brown covert chambray, size 44.

same as below, too big now due to weight lost.
It's one of the quirkiest and most brilliant designs by tcb, imho. they call it brown covert, but in fairness is definitely grey, looks lick a thicker mocktwist grey chambray to me.

Tcb sells it for 120 eur, it can be yours for only 80 eur plus shipping. Basically new.

Measurements:
pit to pit 60 cm
overall length 67 cm

_DSC5065.thumb.jpg.3219124206d52a72243519f1e8a01348.jpg

SOLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 11:13 AM, volvo240thebest said:

Shameless plug, I need to sell this Tcb Catlight chambray shirt, size 44 (XL), genuine reason for selling as they say, I've lost 14 kilos and the shirt is huge on me at the moment.
Measurements
Pit to Pit 60 cm
Shoulder seam to seam 50 cm
overall length from collar base to bottom 79 cm
sleeve (shoulder to cuff) 67 cm

Worn 5 or 6 times and washed twice, basically new, still very dark.
Denimio is out of stock, and Tcb sells this for 125 eur. I'm looking for 90 eur plus shipping.

 

_DSC5058.thumb.jpg.ff8d39aa22a6689cbd8810418c201c6b.jpg

 

 

 

still up for grabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a TCB 50's jacket but not sure how to order on their site.. any help appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Luisa via Roma (US)
    Privilege Program