supertalk6

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Have you received your chambray shirt yet volvo? I’m interested in seeing your measurements (as well as your handsome pictures of course!).

I did actually, but had to leave the same day the parcel arrived. It's beautiful and fits perfect. I'll post pics and measurements once I'm back home next week.

^ actually I sent him your pics a few days ago. Amazing 60s! Love the antifit fades, my pairs look all so different from yours.

Thanks @volvo240thebest! Yeah they’re a different cut than I’m used to. I’ve got really skinny legs so I usually go for slimmer cuts but wanted to give them a go. Loving the fabric and the way they fade. They’ve had their 9th wash since the pics above. I’ll update in a few weeks.

Edited by Spiraltoy

Does anyone have any experience with the TCB 60’s jacket? The measurements on Denimio tell me I should go for the 36, but my gut says 38 just by judging off fit pics of people 50’s jackets who are my same dimensions (5’11”, 155lbs). Does anyone know of the one wash version shrinks even more after washing? Thanks!

Apologies I still haven't had time to take some pics of the TCB catlight chambray shirt. It's gorgeous anyway.

As per @Maynard Friedman request here's a comparison between tcb chart and real life measurements:

chambray shirt, size 44

TCB measurements:
Chest: 59 cm
Shoulder width: 48,5 cm
Overall length: 77 cm
Sleeve length: 67.5 cm

Volvo's measurements:
Chest: 59 cm
Shoulder width: 48,5 cm
Overall length: 77 cm
Sleeve length: 67.00 cm

My shirt has been washed and then worn for half a day prior to take measurements.

Many thanks volvo but can we have measurements in inches too please? :P

Imperial measurements are terribly difficult for poor peasants from southern Europe, I'm sorry you will have to rely on an online converter.

Looking forward to some photos, might get the blue or black. 

On 9/28/2018 at 8:57 AM, volvo240thebest said:

I did actually, but had to leave the same day the parcel arrived. It's beautiful and fits perfect. I'll post pics and measurements once I'm back home next week.

volvo, do you know why the measurements aren't the same between the chambray work shirt and the denim work shirt?  i am looking at the size 42.  please help a brother out!!!!

9 hours ago, Geeman said:

@volvo240thebest sorry if I  missed this, but was there any shrinkage when washed the first time? 

sorry I haven't measured the shirt before washing. I wanted to, but my wife washed the shirt without telling me. Anyway the post wash measurements I have line up perfectly with the chart.

4 hours ago, heavydoom said:

volvo, do you know why the measurements aren't the same between the chambray work shirt and the denim work shirt?  i am looking at the size 42.  please help a brother out!!!!

I guess because the denim shirt is a thicker fabric?

On 27.9.2018 at 2:05 PM, pomata said:

are denimio's measurements right for size 42?

shoulder: 19"
p2p: 21.5"
length (without collar): 26.5"
arms: 26.5"

On 2018-10-10 at 5:48 PM, vexed_wear said:

Just wondering if you guys wear belt with your jeans?  

Usually yes, except if there's a cinch and/or suspender buttons. 

Hello everyone,

I'm having a small situation in regards to ordering directly from Inoue. I purchased a pair of Baker pants last week. I'm still waiting for them to be shipped, but when I went on the website today, it said overseas shipping is not supported. I sent Inoue an email a couple days ago and still no reply. Should I continue waiting? Will I get my pants?! Anyone have experience with wait times and ordering directly through TCB? Would appreciate any insight. 

I’ve never had any issues with ordering direct and shipping overseas. He just sends a paypal invoice and make sure to give him the correct mailing address and all will be fine so long as your customs doesn’t have any issues. Maybe just ask for the tracking info?

2 hours ago, nycsurfer530 said:

I’ve never had any issues with ordering direct and shipping overseas. He just sends a paypal invoice and make sure to give him the correct mailing address and all will be fine so long as your customs doesn’t have any issues. Maybe just ask for the tracking info?

Good call. Thanks for the info!

My TCB 50's have now become my outdoor climbing pants. Probably going to tear them apart but I'm cool with that.

20181013_131056.jpg

@nycsurfer530 I'm in Denver so usually, Guenella, Red Cliff, Morrison and Three Sister's (where this was taken), I'm In SF often though and just hit up Dog Patch.  

On 10/13/2018 at 5:26 PM, Hendsch said:

@nycsurfer530 I'm in Denver so usually, Guenella, Red Cliff, Morrison and Three Sister's (where this was taken), I'm In SF often though and just hit up Dog Patch.  

Next time you’re in SF we gotta go climbing- a 50s climbing contest! 

Edited by nycsurfer530

Probably a 12 inch thigh with a 9 inch knee and a 6 inch hem