^ is that a Seiko Bellmatic..? it looks exactly the same as mine, at that distance..

39 minutes ago, mondo said:

^ is that a Seiko Bellmatic..? it looks exactly the same as mine, at that distance..

Hah yeah, from this angle I can see the similarity, but it's actually a Tudor 36mm Black Bay (ref 79500).

Wow! They look more faded than some pairs I've seen past a year. Fast faders I guess. The indigo loss on the knees is crazy. I'm guessing you are rather active.

11 hours ago, i_denim said:

うわー!彼らは私が過去1年間見てきたいくつかのペアよりもぼやけて見えます。私が推測する速いフェーダー。インディゴの膝の喪失は狂っています。私はあなたがかなり積極的だと思っています。

Yes, I am pretty actively wearing. The characteristic of my jeans is the knee fade.

Yeah I’m also interested in these. If anyone gets these, please get som thoughts and pics up here!

It looks like a new store's opening up in San Francisco that'll be carrying TCB! If the prices listed now on their website stick, it looks like they'll cost the same as JDM, which is remarkable. Anyone know anything about them?

http://www.artsfblog.com/store/c211/TCB.html

Does anybody have tcb 50s non wash in size 28 or 29 I'm not sure which size to get and I was hoping someone could share thier measurements post wash:)

@udon

1 hour ago, udon said:

Does anybody have tcb 50s non wash in size 28 or 29 I'm not sure which size to get and I was hoping someone could share thier measurements post wash:)

My 50s are a size 29

W:30" R:11" BR:15.25" Thigh: 11.5" Knee:8.75" Leg opening:7.95" Inseam: 35.75"

This is after one hot soak with the hottest tap water for 1 hour + 2 fifteen minute hot washes. 

Edited by istewi

Uh wow thanks so much !!

How much has the denim stretched in the waist since you've been wearing them?  Did they stretch out past the raw size? 

I remember reading somewhere that the denimio pair of tcb 50s are different from other vendors, can anybody comment on this??

Edited by udon

@udon

I can get a quick waist measure later today for stretch. I remember them being snug after washing but not tight. They stretched to comfort in no time.  50s fabric is petty forgiving if it needs to be. 

Im pretty sure the only difference in the Denimio 50s is the inseam. It was  absurdly long when I got mine. They did shrink to 35,75", but I'll probably get them hemmed at some point. I usually like my jeans at 31" or so. 

@udon

Right now the waist is at 31". They could probably give some more, but It's not like I struggle to get them buttoned after a wash. 

Edited by istewi

Don't think I've posted how the Seamens trousers fit, so here they are. Works wonders in the summer heat. 

IMG_6624.thumb.JPG.a990ec921dbefe68980962104b9b4b74.JPG

Inoue has a work shirt design in the making... I'll let you know more when I know

On 7/18/2018 at 11:22 AM, cottonskinblues said:

50s have seen better days.... 

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

These are the slim 50s?

Count me in for a tcb work shirt

11 hours ago, kbuzz said:

These are the slim 50s?

Regular!

Random thought: I really wish Inoue made a size 35. I want to get a pair of 50s, but a 36 would be too big and a 34 too small.

Actually, I wish all brands made a 35.

Edited by erockisalive

2 hours ago, erockisalive said:

Random thought: I really wish Inoue made a size 35. I want to get a pair of 50s, but a 36 would be too big and a 34 too small.

Actually, I wish all brands made a 35.

I'm pretty sure he will make a pair in a 35 if you ask him directly.

YkrqJkc.jpg

Tcb prototype shirt...I hope the final model will sport a longer collar otherwise it does look great to me!