3 hours ago, Maio said:

Did a 40 wash with spin cycle, it came out great. Fit is perfect!! Thanks a lot for your help with sizing and wash guides. Really appreciate it! 

Tack igen @Bobbo :)

Happy it turned out well. Anytime mate! 

On Instagram you bought a 32!

Haha, I was too lazy to pick mine out of the bag so I took a photo of another pair in the store. 

#growingbeerbelly

Gorgeous!!!

how much do the one wash version of tcb20s stretch in the waist. I was thinking a inch like most denim. but the guy on denimio was saying 2 to 3 inches. that sounds extreme to me?

Hello everyone. Need sizing advice on the seaman trousers. I wear a 31 in LVC 66 and Warehouse 1001.  Waist for those are 32 inches and 31.5 respectively. I have a pair of TCB 60s in 31 but the waist is considerably tighter so I haven’t worn them. 

Should I go for a 32 in these? Measurements on the website says 83 cm which is around 32.7 inches so it would be big. Size 30 is around 30.9 inches.  Does it stretch? 

Thanks in advance friends!

@efujobu1  I wear 30 in all TCB pants and 31 in LVC66 if it can help. Don't forget that the seaman trousers is high rise and TCB 60 is a little bit lower

^^ I sized up one on the seaman trousers. There's some stretch in them, but like Collin says the rise is quite alot higher so you can't really compare the waist measurements with the 60's cuts.

love ^

^ grazie... to bartles point on the other thread, they seem to look more faded in pictures than in person.

I intend to wear them as much as I can through the summer, alongside a few others, and then it should be time for a wash (no dryer this time though!).

On 2018-06-16 at 9:10 PM, MJF9 said:

^ grazie... to bartles point on the other thread, they seem to look more faded in pictures than in person.

I intend to wear them as much as I can through the summer, alongside a few others, and then it should be time for a wash (no dryer this time though!).

I washed my new 20s in the machine yesterday and wanted to get more shrinkage so I threw them in the dryer. 

This is what the leather patch looked like after :( 

20180620_093704.jpg

very unlucky

Never happened to me.. though I only dried my jeans once..

some dryer settings as well as extended durations are particularly tough on leather patches...

I rarely do dryer runs, but I was able to recover a patch once by immediately soaking it. once it's really bone dry it's gone.

if you ask nicely they might add a new patch with your next order - worked for me on a previous competition model...

So, I finally, FINALLY managed to get around to a pair of TCB bottoms after owning the 50s jacket for 1.5 years and loving it. Don't know what I was thinking.

These 60s were a steal at just over $100 at The Shop Vancouver. 

Only gripe is that I had too much chopped off at the hem, so I'm venturing into high waters here. Which I guess will be fine since this will primarily be go to summer jeans.

Denim is amazing, fit is pretty great, but you all know these things already.

60s.jpg

hi-waters are my favourite way of wearing a 60s cut

from c.1966 the bill ray photos from LA at time of watts riot have sharpest 60s high hemmed jeans i know of...

tumblr_nenbtkUnfM1qa2j8co2_1280-797x1024.jpg

tumblr_nenbtkUnfM1qa2j8co6_1280-749x1024.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the pics, battle.

The guy on the trash bin has like almost the same style I wear most days. Blue jeans, desert boots, white shirt, the blue athletic jacket like the one in my pic.

I've seen the pics before, but it just struck me now how much the colors remind me of some of Fred Herzog's work...

Edited by Foxy2

30/60

20180623-44.jpg

tcb 60s

20180623-34.thumb.jpg.d8e3bdee6a72b38eb131dc9cf193679c.jpg20180623-13.thumb.jpg.2ebb645896690bc06027d2301f4e8cae.jpg20180623-36.thumb.jpg.8bc22a4ce1df9aa298f56554a68aea71.jpg20180623-16.thumb.jpg.b79914a1c73c4977916358cb1afd07dc.jpg

That Doggo recognises good denim when he sees it :D