TCB

Alright lads!

Inoue San is starting to tease out details for the denim shirt! The "ranchman" shirt love the name!

That's the first prototype as far as I understand his google translated English!

4FCC1804-1917-49EF-A7D6-3EEB5FBFA1BD_zps

More photos here!

http://happyjeans.jp/tcb/2015/08/19/9355

Edited by volvo240thebest

It certainly looks slim and lean in the body - as a lot of the western type shorts do.

I don't mind longer sleeves. One can always wear them rolled up.

I just hope the body is not too slim and tapered around the belly/waist section for us olderer guys...

Is Inoue-San down to do something special for us, or is that pushing the limits.

I can certainly ask, maybe something simple like a special label for all shirts that will be sold through our Sufu preorder.

This doesn't look insanely long to you? What I've learned to do is check the length relative to the wear the hands are.

20150818-DSC_4006.jpg

In the blog post there at least three different denim shirts: the original sears and roebucks, the slighty modified design I posted (which has a different yoke design from the original and a cleaner silhouette) and a different design with a more standard pocket shape. The s&r is indeed quite long but Inoue's take on the design doesn't look to be. Edited by volvo240thebest

communication with Inoue is not always easy as I think he google translates everything. If I understood correctly he has tried out a few different designs as per now. I'll try to clarify with him.

This doesn't look insanely long to you? What I've learned to do is check the length relative to the wear the hands are.

20150818-DSC_4006.jpg

Is that not the sears and roebuck original? The pic Volvo posted looks like a hybrid of the Sears and Roebuck and Wrangler with a more fitted look.

Edit - it also looks like its been pinned at the back to bring the sides in... or is it just me?

Edited by holio cornolio