TCB

10 hours ago, fresh1 said:

I have the 60's and love them.  I bought them from denimio, and they were able to measure for me.  Just use their chat feature. 

They gave me the same measurements as on their site - which they said they took from TCB (the wrong ones) What’s the cut of the 60’s like? Is it the same as a LVC 66? Cheers

Hey all, I'm having some trouble figuring out what size to get the s40's in and was wondering if I could get some advice. I wear a 31 in 50s straight (probably could've squeezed into a 30 and stretched it). 

20 hours ago, beew said:

Hey all, I'm having some trouble figuring out what size to get the s40's in and was wondering if I could get some advice. I wear a 31 in 50s straight (probably could've squeezed into a 30 and stretched it). 

I’d go with a 30 then

the s40s starts smaller than the 50s but with wear the waist stretches to the same waist of the 50s in the same size. at least that's what happened with my pair.

top 50s, bottom s40s, pic is bad but you get the idea.

IMG_20200904_222848_1-01.thumb.jpeg.182ca7a946c1c18f0b07b313d57395f9.jpeg

3 hours ago, srudy said:

I’d go with a 30 then

3 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

the s40s starts smaller than the 50s but with wear the waist stretches to the same waist of the 50s in the same size. at least that's what happened with my pair.

top 50s, bottom s40s, pic is bad but you get the idea.

IMG_20200904_222848_1-01.thumb.jpeg.182ca7a946c1c18f0b07b313d57395f9.jpeg

Sounds good, thanks you two. Ordered a 30 just now. Seeing those 50s on your instagram is what initially put me on to TCB

Edited by beew

On 1/16/2021 at 4:39 PM, Hopethisoneisnttaken said:

Which jeans do you usually wear? cuts brands etc.

I wear Roy straight leg style (RS04 etc.) – I have other LVC jeans but the Roy is closest to what I'm after. Thanks for the recommendations. Where can I purchase the 50's in raw?

BTW: how do you size the 50s? – I'm looking at a 1 wash pair of 36 and apparently the waist measures 33.5!!

Edited by cool_hand

20 hours ago, cool_hand said:

I wear Roy straight leg style (RS04 etc.) – I have other LVC jeans but the Roy is closest to what I'm after. Thanks for the recommendations. Where can I purchase the 50's in raw?

BTW: how do you size the 50s? – I'm looking at a 1 wash pair of 36 and apparently the waist measures 33.5!!

tcb stretches to size. Eg 50s size 36 will stretch to be 36 once worn.

I can send you the photo proof of it ; )

Hmm. I got a pair of 50s 1 wash from Tempo, size 36 & the waist was pretty close to 36. 

23 hours ago, CSL said:

Hmm. I got a pair of 50s 1 wash from Tempo, size 36 & the waist was pretty close to 36. 

true that. both 50s pairs I have started a smidgen under 36 (around 35,5) and stretched to 36. they could be stretched a bit more up to 36,5, but no more than that.

Measurements for the black '50s, tag size 34 factory-washed, after some wear, one at-home wash, then some more wear (all numbers in inches):

Waist: 35

Front rise: 11.75

Rear rise: 16.25

Thigh (at crotch): 13.5

Thigh (2" down): 12.75

Inseam: 35.5

@darkstar73