TCB

Just got my black 50’s and loving them! They’ll be a great replacement for the $30 oversized black wranglers I’ve been wearing. Forgot how much I love this fit! The waist is smaller than my 29 50’s (measured around 27in...:o) but they’re already stretching out and should be perfect once they settle.

Yep, wearing mine now & they’re plenty comfy at this point

If there was a size 35, I probably would’ve been happier going with that—don’t like making jeans stretch this much when avoidable—but they’ve been through the wash & only took around a half a day afterwards to stretch back fully, so I don’t think there’ll be any long-term problems

• 2 weeks later...

Selling my 30s Jacket. Size 46. Condition 9/10. just bit to short for me. Looking for 135 Euros plus shipping preferebly to someone in Europe. DM me, Thank you!

pit to pit 54 cm

back length 62 cm

shoulder 48 cm

arm length 61 cm

D814600E-9EC7-4756-B6C0-01AC0E6F12F6.jpeg

8B4CC0A5-2B2A-4FAC-BEFC-2EA7B54E30AA.jpeg

24C1C35C-43ED-4B76-8D04-4E950A179C49.jpeg

C2A0180F-05AE-413B-B187-84FFBA2965E8.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, smoothsailor said:

looking good HGS, do you wear rings? Is that how your pocket gets so much wear?

No that's just from the cotton thread wearing out.  I didn't really notice at first and it became more dramatic after recent washes 

9 hours ago, darkstar73 said:

@Hopethisoneisnttaken love my ranchman, it’s my favorite shirt!

To be honest it's my only denim shirt, but I love it as well. as with anything TCB the puckering is already progressing beautifully.
My only complaint would be that the top snap button always pulls on my beard when unbuttoned and I kinda wish they'd switch only the top snap to a normal button, but on the other side I get that it's less accurate etc.

Does anyone have any experience with the 505 jeans? I'm torn between a 505 and a 60's for my next pair. i've got the 50's slim and a 40's (non contest) but looking for something inbetween the two styles. The 60's measurements on the TCB site are off and as my size aren't in stock at the moment they can't take measurements for me. I need to feed my denim addiction! TIA

18 hours ago, jewellben said:

Does anyone have any experience with the 505 jeans? I'm torn between a 505 and a 60's for my next pair. i've got the 50's slim and a 40's (non contest) but looking for something inbetween the two styles. The 60's measurements on the TCB site are off and as my size aren't in stock at the moment they can't take measurements for me. I need to feed my denim addiction! TIA

I have the 60's and love them.  I bought them from denimio, and they were able to measure for me.  Just use their chat feature. 

3 hours ago, cool_hand said:

I think I want to buy my first pair of TCB!

Where do I begin?

Get a pair of 50s

4 hours ago, cool_hand said:

I think I want to buy my first pair of TCB!

Where do I begin?

if you're not afraid of a loose hem width I think the 50s are the best way to start. great cut, great fabric, can be worn all year long

On 1/15/2021 at 11:59 AM, jewellben said:

I have a pair of the 505s that I got pretty cheap, I like them quite a bit. Anything specific you'd like to know about them?