TCB

4 hours ago, Broark said:

I think it’s been discussed before but I can’t find it right now, but thoughts on the 30’s hats? Thinking about getting one to wear while in the pool this summer, denim version would surely fade a lot with some pool time.

I have two, indigo denim for me and green denim for my wife. Both are very nice and comfortable. I love the style and functionality. The wide brim keeps out the sun and discourages the small gnats that aim directly for your eyes balls. 
The indigo denim seems to be made of the same material as the indigo 40s cap. Which is very floppy. My 40s cap brim will not stay flipped up, and the brim of the 30’s doesn’t like to be told where to stay formed (which is helpful when trying to block sunlight from a particular angle). Either way, I wear mine all summer long and highly  recommend it. I wonder if they have the USMC herringbone hat back in stock. That ones a beaut. 

11 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

@Qube

lovely pics mate. Nice photo quality. Jeans look great!

11 hours ago, Collin said:

@Qube You are a serious competitor for the upcoming contest! At least fit and photos-wise !!

10 hours ago, Graytrain said:

@Qube to third that, gorgeous photos. 

Thank you guys ! 

@Collin you're a a much more serious competitor than me, I am a small player in comparison ahah 

9 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

indeed, a serious candidate for the steeze award for sure

Hope this award exists, my only chance to win something in this contest ahah ^^

Edited by Qube

Ok guys...TCB t-shirts.
I wear size 6(L) in Merz B Schwanen tees and I measured my tee yesterday.
The measurements are smaller then the measurements for a size M in TCB's size chart (I measured 48-49cm chest and TCB has 51cm for the M).

Am I crazy thinking a size M could work on my frame (185 cm, 78 kg)?

Hah, come to think of it that does seem weird—but when I've tried 6's at Self Edge they've consistently been tight in my shoulders and underarms, so…go figure?

edit: For what it's worth, the two Merz tees I have are the 207 and the 513, both of which seem to fit well in a 7

Edited by julian-wolf

31 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

Hey y’all! Looking into picking up a tabby’s jacket or black cat jacket for the fall. Does anyone own either one? Can you help me decide / size it? Thanks! 

I have the tabby jacket in brown twisted denim. Let me know if that helps somehow, what do you need? 

About the black cat I can’t help with sizing but the denim black cat jacket is now on sale on redcast heritage. 

Edited by Hopethisoneisnttaken

41 minutes ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Fit is great. More comfortable with lil bit room. Try dude ranch shirt next time.

That’s where i’m leaning! Not sure about sizing, the charts look pretty small but I’m a small guy. Ryo will assist per usual!

I'm also interested in the Dude Ranch shirt, but I think I might need them to make a 48 for me based on the measurements.
Should be doable since they make the Ranchman in that size.

May have hemmed my 50 slims a touch to short ^_^ they just about fit but concerned about people's comments the one wash shrink further. Even with the low rise I have to wear low on my hips to feel right in the length 

May have to bite the bullet and get a replacement pair and hem a half inch longer. (Also buying direct from Ryo means I get the hemming from them and keep that lovely roping)

Anyone interested I a pair of size 29 (30-31 actual ) with a 29.5 inseam PM me 

Also are those 60 slims not the exact measurements of the 50s slims? What's the difference? 

Hey all! 

I'm looking at picking up some TCB 60s jeans. I have 50s right now in size 32, they're definitely too big because I have lost weight since I got them. How do you think I should size the 60s? I lost 10-12 pounds for reference.

Also, do you think the lower rise will bother me?

29 minutes ago, darkstar73 said:

Hey all! 

I'm looking at picking up some TCB 60s jeans. I have 50s right now in size 32, they're definitely too big because I have lost weight since I got them. How do you think I should size the 60s? I lost 10-12 pounds for reference.

Also, do you think the lower rise will bother me?

If I remember right I would have taken 1 size up on the 60 compared to 50. Volvo wears both pair in the same size. Better too big than too small as belts are life saving tools. Only you can know if the lower rise will bother you.

very interested to see the second sunrise collaboration release...

great to see repros of other than u.s. denim styles... 

if not for incoming ww2, would be very interested / very into 10oz and white stitching these days...

crazy that most sizes seem gone already on both second sunrise and tcb sites...

[plus good blog post to see originals based on here...]

Edited by bartlebyyphonics