TCB

2 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

Very little updates for you peeps so far.
I still have the "other" graphic designer onboard on this, so basically Nayuta will draw the illustration and the other graphic will take care of letterwork and stuff.
She (the "other" graphic) has a endless supply of fonts and she knows how to use them well, so I am pretty sure we will end up with another epic patch.

100% epic news!

11 hours ago, Nayuta said:

How are all the fanboys of tcb doing well?  I am surprised by the happy news that the TCB WW2 contest is scheduled in a difficult situation worldwide.:)

I am honored to be able to participate in the design of the jeans patch for that contest.

My favorite tcbjeans and my favorite fanboys!  I work hard to make it a cool patch.  Thank you for nominating me.  Have great fun in this situation!  Let's get through together.  Let's do our best.

Thank everyone:rolleyes:

This is Hajime's black cat memorial illustration that I drew before.  We will also design patches with love.

With love from Japan.  Nayuta

hey there @Nayuta !

it's great to get  you onboard of this, lovely to include in the creative process one of the biggest tcb fans. We hope that many Japanese friends will join this contest!

3 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Now it's time to make an official contest thread, isn't i? ;)

almost. I would prefer making a dedicated thread once we have the sizing charts.  Most of the people will prefer to wait until they see the chart to decide whether they'll be in or not.

Edited by volvo240thebest

1 hour ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Well organized. You’ve done a great job volvo.

31 minutes ago, Suitedupmon said:

^Yeah, I must say, you've got some serious organizing skills, Volvo - kudos to you. Excited for the size chart and samples. 

too kind chaps. Ryo is making everything move along really easy. And this is not my first rodeo either :D!
We should have pics of the samples mid week next week, if not before. 

Edited by volvo240thebest

7 minutes ago, ecsong187 said:

Very likely that I will join. Never had anything from TCB 

Depends on cut and price but this sounds fun 

I think you will be happy with the cut (it'll reasonably be loose like the og ww2 cut) and price. Tcb it's a factory brand and we're buying direct from the factory. I'll try and see if we can get a price quote in the next days.

Great to see this moving along with pace and purpose... well done Volvo, TCB and all above... 

Joining the chorus of Bartles, Flash and Broark singing for the Lee WW2 chores... 31-J is one of my favourites, the blanket lined S91-LJ would be a great winter warmer... thought to mention in case Ryo is reading...

4 minutes ago, MJF9 said:

Great to see this moving along with pace and purpose... well done Volvo, TCB and all above... 

Joining the chorus of Bartles, Flash and Broark singing for the Lee WW2 chores... 31-J is one of my favourites, the blanket lined S91-LJ would be a great winter warmer... thought to mention in case Ryo is reading...

the way Tcb works, they would need first to find an original to copy and then reproduce it. it's a great design though. They should have a new chore coat design out soon enough IIRC but it's not that.

6 minutes ago, Thanks_M8 said:

Blanket lined would be great! Maybe not as part of the contest, since many on here live in climates too warm for that, but still great!

Don't see this happening. and on the matter of a WW2 tux contest, I am not interested to be honest either. a jean contest takes already enough commitment.