TCB

Thanks, @Cold Summer. They are my favorite jeans I've ever worn. The fit is fantastic and yes, the fabric wears perfectly. It's a touch bolder and more rugged in hand than Full Count and Warehouse and that lends to fatter, heavier wear patterns. FC and WH both wear with sharper, tighter patterns as the fabric is softer and creases more tightly. My Evisu 2001 is wearing similar to the TCB. 

I've got fatigue pants. I loved it. Light textured satin. The length was just right, my size. The photos are not for the pontoons, show how they sit. 

DSCF4927.jpg

DSCF4930.jpg

DSCF4939.jpg

15 hours ago, aho said:

Not sure if anyone caught this, but fun chat with the shacho himself:

https://tcbjeans.myshopify.com/blogs/ニュース/tcb-denim-ramble-video

Makes me want to buy more TCB...

Agreed, however, I already have his 20/50/60 jeans and 30/50 jackets... the moment something from the 40s comes out I’m jumping on it

'40s USMC shorts, olive herringbone

It's brighter out than I'd thought (was raining just an hour ago), so the color's a little off—the detail shot of the buttons is closest to true, but they're still more green in person

ViMZDOn.jpg

1EhR5kE.jpg

rWDSwcn.jpg

2qtfTe9.jpg

GSjKiSM.jpg

8ky2CHH.jpg

They seem nice. Simple, no bullshit. Constructed all from the same fabric, with one gauge of one color of thread. High rise, short inseam, slim through the hips. These are tagged M; I'm generally a 33 and they fit very well—will post up fit photos next time the weather's appropriate. Happy to take any specific detail shots on request.

The openings are easy to access, but yeah, the pocket bags themselves are very shallow, on par with Warehouse jeans. The rear pockets aren't huge either.

The opening to the coin / watch pocket is also much smaller than I'd like (and isn't reinforced in any way), although the pocket itself is a fine size.

Edited by julian-wolf

just copped a pair. Thanks for the review!

(Edit: looks like they shipped them out via Fedex without asking me to pay extra. Not sure if this was an one-off thing or the new standard)

Edited by goodrain

11 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I really hate shorts, but those are some of the better ones I've seen. 

Me too, nobody needs to see my pedal damaged shins, they look like those of a slalom skier, especially with my pasty northern european complection, they're somewhere between arctic and polar on the pantone charts..

24 minutes ago, Double 0 Soul said:

Me too, nobody needs to see my pedal damaged shins, they look like those of a slalom skier, especially with my pasty northern european complection, they're somewhere between arctic and polar on the pantone charts..

Mine aren't that white, but they certainly don't match up with my face skin tone at all. My face and legs look like poorly clicked leather. Nobody should see that.