TCB

5 hours ago, jewellben said:

do these stretch out at the waist?

My first pair was black and raw, and yes, the waist stretched back after an initial hot soak or two to the raw size. I've washed them in 30 deg a few times, hang dried, and while I've lost a bit in the length (maybe 1 inch?) the waist remains at original measurement (maybe 34" for a size 32, which is a bit larger than I'd like). So I'm trying one wash and sizing down to a 31 (supposedly 33 inches). However, I think the black denim might have different characteristics than the indigo. I referenced a bit of "springiness" above -- it's never been particularly stiff, and almost feels like it has a tiny bit of stretch built in. Very comfortable all in all. 

Reliable size charts for TCB? Although they have never actually sent me a wrong size I'm questioning Denimio advice I need a size 29 when I'm a 32 in SDA,31 in Fullcount and UES and 30 in Oni, which are always way over tag. May cop a pair of 50slims 

Also like the look of the cat boy slims,  look to be Lee influenced? 

1 hour ago, volvo240thebest said:

And yes the carboy are made with a lht denim which should fade like vintage Lee denim. Lee style details too.

Here’s a Google translate of the opening paragraph of the TCB blurb for both their slim and loose Catboy jeans, so I think they’re right hand twill.

Before becoming the left twill, I reproduced COWBOYS JEANS when I used the right twill fabric.

I can tell from the direction of the weave in the cinch back photos that they are right hand twill. I don’t think Lee started using left hand twill until the 1940s and the cinch back pair are a 30s model - I had a pair of the Edwin-made Lee 101B hair-on-hide cinch backs (2 pairs in fact!) which were right hand twill.

Neither pair has the appearance of lht. I think Okayama denim have read the TCB blurb incorrectly.

8 hours ago, Broark said:

You got a direct email Volvo? I'm curious what the raw measurements are for the triple please, that is if they are shipped raw.

Hajime tcbinoueATgmail.com
Ryo tcbryo182ATgmail.com

Front and back panel of the ranchman don't coincide. beware the pit to pit measurement can be extremely misleading! I have similar measurements (height 178 cm weight 84 kg chest 106 cm) and size 42 is just right.

I bought the 38 and returned for a 42 myself when Hajime launched the ranchman.

I think you are a 42 on all Tcb tops.

6 hours ago, BionicEye said:

can somebody help me with the ranchman
chest 106 cm, shoulder 45 cm, 83 kg, 1,79 meter, armlength 62 cm
size chart suggest a size 38 but im afraid that will be too skintight for me,
i like a more relax fit
i will wear it untucked with a t-shirt underneath it

Definitely take more than 38. Maybe 42 I'm 170cm and 65 kilos and the 38 was too tight for me when I tried it at TCB's. 40 was perfect chest and shoulders but the arms were too long for my ridiculous small arms.

18 hours ago, BionicEye said:

can somebody help me with the ranchman
chest 106 cm, shoulder 45 cm, 83 kg, 1,79 meter, armlength 62 cm
size chart suggest a size 38 but im afraid that will be too skintight for me,
i like a more relax fit
i will wear it untucked with a t-shirt underneath it

As others on this thread kindly advised, 42 is your size!