TCB

I snagged a pair of 32 this morning.  Hopefully they get here quickly. 

These measurements frigthen me a tad as I would prefer a larger thigh, but it sounds like these will stretch and give.

On 6/1/2019 at 2:00 PM, Vulcan said:

@radfad2000 Here are measurements from my size 32 50's (washed and worn for about 6 months so this would be fully stretched out):

Waist: 16"

FR: 11.5"

BR: 16"

Thigh: 12"

Opening: 8.5"

Hope that helps. I def recommend ordering TTS.

2 hours ago, YossarianRaw said:

Would it make sense for me to size up in the Seamen's jumper?

I'm 5'10 (178cm) and 180 lbs (82kg) and concerned that the 40 will be too slim for me in the chest. I can't button my size 40 50's jacket anymore because the chest is so tight now.

no don't do it! it's wide enough. I am at the moment exactly the same height and weight as you and I am floating in the 42, while the same size on the 50s jacket works well. Even Inouse wears a size down on the jumper.

On 6/7/2019 at 5:24 AM, YossarianRaw said:

Would it make sense for me to size up in the Seamen's jumper?

I'm 5'10 (178cm) and 180 lbs (82kg) and concerned that the 40 will be too slim for me in the chest. I can't button my size 40 50's jacket anymore because the chest is so tight now.

seamen's jumper is a loose fitting jacket.  do not get the 42.  get the 40 and if the 40 is still too loose you can always tumble dry it to shrink it further.

Hi guys. Have a pair of Warehouse 800 (pics below). they are size 31, worn about 20-30 times. they are still a bit snug in top block. 

want to get a pair of TCB 50s, and tried them in raw/non-washed at American Classics in london. they recommended i go for size 33. just a bit confused as WH 800 31 as well as FC 1108, although both a bit tight in upper block. i have tried to measure my waist as would like to buy TTS but cant seem to get a sensible waist measurement. any advice appreciated. for reference i'm 5'7 around 160lbs. doing cross fit these days so thighs getting a bit bigger

if i'm being honest with myself i dont wear the WH of FC to work, as i find my cheap 501s from last year more comfortable. so if the TCB a bit looser could be fine. just from 31 - 33 seems like a big jump and my size hasnt changed

9aOelTU.jpg

Rp54Aci.jpg

HZB2VxI.jpg

Edited by jsky808080

Can someone remind me which model denim jacket has the T-back construction? 

I'm sure it was the 50's or 60's?! 

Am I right in remembering that it was only sizes 38 and above that had this feature? 

I'm sure there was a post by Inoue about this back when but I can't find it.

(I did search by the engine gave me results for everything that had a 't' in it which wasn't too helpful ;) )

Thanks

On 6/15/2019 at 4:51 PM, ropeadope said:

Does anyone know how the 50s slim fabric compare to Fullcounts 1101 13.7oz?

Not sure on the 50s slim, but the 60s fade fast compared to FC! I love both very different!

Anyone have fading photos of the black 50s? they use a black rope dye with white yarn, so fading pretty smiliar like a blue jean? E.g Sugar Cane type 3 use black on black so guess they will the black longer..?

On 6/15/2019 at 7:28 PM, jsky808080 said:

Hi guys. Have a pair of Warehouse 800 (pics below). they are size 31, worn about 20-30 times. they are still a bit snug in top block. 

want to get a pair of TCB 50s, and tried them in raw/non-washed at American Classics in london. they recommended i go for size 33. just a bit confused as WH 800 31 as well as FC 1108, although both a bit tight in upper block. i have tried to measure my waist as would like to buy TTS but cant seem to get a sensible waist measurement. any advice appreciated. for reference i'm 5'7 around 160lbs. doing cross fit these days so thighs getting a bit bigger

if i'm being honest with myself i dont wear the WH of FC to work, as i find my cheap 501s from last year more comfortable. so if the TCB a bit looser could be fine. just from 31 - 33 seems like a big jump and my size hasnt changed

my 50s in size 34, wash at 40 degrees and hang dry
after around 20 washes, the waist is now measured 81-83cm 

Jacket and jeans are looking great Bobbo, I’ve had my 30s jacket for almost a year too but only west it in the summer so have barely made a dent in it in comparison. It’s a fantastic jacket though - fabric, cut and details.

On 5/29/2019 at 11:18 PM, radfad2000 said:

ps

my goal is to find a high rise pair with a 32 inch waist 12 in FR, 16 BR and a 12.75-13in thigh.  

This is my eternal goal.  Find a slimmer straight cut with a FR of 12 or great at a 36 waist....lifters cuts don’t count on basis of being imbalanced imho lol 

Thanks Bobbo! Tried IG too but only found new ones. Not sure if your fellows at manufaktur sold them? But I think 50sblack maybe fade like old orange tab´s (550s). Turning out more grayish (and more like blue jeans) than black/black yarn. Guess I gotta jump on the wagon here then, since they seem to be FOB´s on sufu

Edited by unionmade