TCB

On 5/7/2019 at 7:22 PM, Radiohead89 said:

I want a TCB 50's jacket but not sure how to order on their site.. any help appreciated

[email protected]   tell him you want the jacket.  washed/unwashed.  he will quote you the grand total with ems shipping.  easy peasy mate!!!

4 minutes ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

TCB directly

Do they ship to USA or do you have to proxy from them? 

It is already open if you go to the workshop as it serves as a Flagship store and I think is open every day. The best is to kindly ask Mr Hajime Inoue on instagram a couple of days before. He could even get you from the train station with his own car as he did for me. I advise you to also go in Kurashiki where the old school town vibe is top notch. And there also are some denim and indigo shop there. I've seen the jeans with the strangest back pockets in one of the shops :

IMG_5910.thumb.JPG.b3b33cc6cfdc488c25fa2287e5d80274.JPG

19 hours ago, Aries said:

Ordered a size 48 cat boy jacket. I’m a 44 in the 50s but the cat boy seems significantly smaller. Time will tell...

I also ordered my catboy one size larger than the 50s and it fits perfect!

On 5/12/2019 at 3:18 PM, mpukas said:

Do they ship to USA or do you have to proxy from them? 

fear not my son, tcb ships world wide via EMS!  as many other fan boys have said.....tcb hems your pants with their superlative chain stitching skills and thus producing hipster roping that is much desired for intagram likes with the cuff rolls and chup socks of course!!

13 hours ago, Aries said:

Ok folks, the size 48 is in (2 sizes up from my 50s jacket FYI).

Thoughts on fit? It's the one wash version so I reckon I can get further shrinkage out pretty easily with a hot wash/tumble.

IMG_7038.JPG

great fit. 

9 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

I think you nailed it pretty well! if it stretches with wear you could still give it a hot wash and tumble dry.

volvo, i know you have a lot of gear to wear but are you getting them cat boy pants and jacket hmmm?

@Aries I think it looks a bit big in the shoulders, and maybe the waist/body width too. Sleeve length might be OK, but hard to tell from your pics... 

@mpukas yeah the shoulders and waist width are a touch large (sleeves are fine), but definitely something I think I can fix with a hot soak/tumble, which I think I’ll get to today, will post pics after. Still happy with this fit if it stays like it, it’s a comfortable size.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:45 AM, Aries said:

Ordered a size 48 cat boy jacket. I’m a 44 in the 50s but the cat boy seems significantly smaller. Time will tell...

Hey mate, I wear a 44 in the '50's and bought a 46 in the cat boy. It's a fantastic jacket.