TCB

20 hours ago, Flash said:

@volvo240thebest

Do you know if he has vintage examples at hand to base the repros on ? 

I haven't enquired but in the past he refused to make stuff without having an original to measure so I assume either he has those pieces or someone lent them to him for awhile.
I will ask though!

14 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Im not quite sure what to say..

Have you guys seen these?

0433E430-DBBF-4B6D-B5A8-1584D2061BA5.jpeg

0E74A9CF-2CA4-4249-A26A-1BC3FE0C3DA4.jpeg

the guy behind Blue Sakura apprently is one of Inoue's mentors, he introduced him to the denim business.
it's absolutely dreadful, I agree!
Also the tcb x blue sakura t shirt I think it's quite horrible. @Bobbo bought one because is a tasteless peasant!

Anyone saw the full catboy jacket pics? It looks good! Damn I may end to buy my 5th tcb jacket...also it seems he made a jacket in the shorter side of things this time, so you guys can stop complaining about how long Tcb jackets are and you can start complaining how short this one is!

13 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

Anyone saw the full catboy jacket pics? It looks good! Damn I may end to buy my 5th tcb jacket...also it seems he made a jacket in the shorter side of things this time, so you guys can stop complaining about how long Tcb jackets are and you can start complaining how short this one is!

It looks great! I think I will order the jacket when he answer my sizing questions :)