TCB

I think the workshirts are nice, collar is a little small but not a dealbreaker. Waiting until our Italian boss gets his in to make the call.
I know Inoue has the black slim 50's on his site but I would love if he would do a true black/black denim in the 50's or 60's cut. :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Broark said:

I think the workshirts are nice, collar is a little small but not a dealbreaker. Waiting until our Italian boss gets his in to make the call.
I know Inoue has the black slim 50's on his site but I would love if he would do a true black/black denim in the 50's or 60's cut. :ph34r:

I’d definitely be into black 50s

some sizing advise needed

want to order the denim 50s type 2 jacket from Denimio but a bit baffled by the dimensions

all measurements but the p2p seem to suggest I need a size 38 (one wash) but its only 48cm under the armpits which is even tighter than my shirts. If I go up a size the sleeves and length seem too big...

this is what i got from denimio

TCB50SJKT-ow-38

chest flat: 48 cm
back length: 66 cm
shoulder: 43 cm
sleeve: 65 cm

!
Resend

^ I hope someone with a size 38 jacket could chime up and help.
I wear a 42 and I can confirm that the pit to pit measurement can be misleading, for some reason it's smaller than what it feels.

22 hours ago, volvo240thebest said:

^ I hope someone with a size 38 jacket could chime up and help.
I wear a 42 and I can confirm that the pit to pit measurement can be misleading, for some reason it's smaller than what it feels.

are denimio's measurements right for size 42?

17 hours ago, pomata said:

are denimio's measurements right for size 42?

Hey Ale my jacket was a prototype, the first size 42 made by tcb, I know that they modified the fit. I think @beautiful_FrEaK

has a more recent 42 that could be compared against denimio measurements.

@SLAB  I have size 38 in the 50s Jacket. Mine measures closer to 49cm across laid flat and its one wash. On paper it does seem tight, considering that I usually buy T-shirts around that same size. It fits really well, I think, and I can layer a bit. I believe the pleats in the back give that little extra space for comfort.