TCB

@bartlebyyphonics, I'll try to get some pics after it arrives. The TCB insta has some pretty good pictures of the fit as well. I can also compare with an older Sugar Cane vest I have, if you'd like. They're both size 38.

My 60s in size 36 have always felt a little big, but lately I’ve felt like I’m swimming in them because I lost a bunch of weight. 

I finally measured them, after almost a year of wear and several washes, and was surprised that they’re 37 inches in the waist. Has anyone else experienced that amount of stretch?  I can’t imagine that I stretched them that much considering they never felt snug.  

There's a new collab between tcb and denimio, and I was wondering what do you guys think about that?

Supposedly it's a high tapered fit and judging from the instagram vote I think it is. I know some of you guys may steer away from that type of fit but on the other hand I love that tcb getting the recognition that they deserve

On 9/2/2018 at 4:25 AM, Thanks_M8 said:

Goals! May I ask how much you have worn these?

I've had them since November of last year and have work them in rotation with 2 other pairs. These have been my main pants and I wash them every 1-2 weeks depending on wear.

38 minutes ago, kbuzz said:

What size dress shirt do you usually wear ? 

16 1/2 for the neck now, down from 17-17 1/2.  Size Large does it for me now.  I no longer wear a XL.

Edited by mlwdp

@beautiful_FrEaK yes, I meant to mention this after my order. Apologies. I too received an additional invoice for shipping to US. The complimentary shipping is exclusive to Japan.

@bartlebyyphonics unfortunately, it will be a little while longer before I can post pics. The 38 was too big. I have shipped it back for exchange to 36, but this will take a couple weeks in total, I would guess. I can say that the vest is awesome to handle. The fabric has a nice weight, beautiful color and soft hand. The cats on the buttons are also en excellent detail. I don't really understand how the 38 was too big. I followed measurements against existing garments and have never been 36 in any Japanese brands, but not a problem. I'll just be patient for the 36 to arrive.

3 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

@bartlebyyphonics unfortunately, it will be a little while longer before I can post pics. The 38 was too big. I have shipped it back for exchange to 36, but this will take a couple weeks in total, I would guess. I can say that the vest is awesome to handle. The fabric has a nice weight, beautiful color and soft hand. The cats on the buttons are also en excellent detail. I don't really understand how the 38 was too big. I followed measurements against existing garments and have never been 36 in any Japanese brands, but not a problem. I'll just be patient for the 36 to arrive.

patience is happiness

recently ended up getting a 38 boncoura chore when normally would only ever consider something in the 42-44 range (and it fits roomier in the shoulders than an orslow in the 4 / 42 size...) ... so fully understand; normally would think a Japanese made top would run nearer the smaller side, but does seem some things run large, so good to have confirmed... thanks for the update, imma happy to wait