TCB

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Need sizing advice on the seaman trousers. I wear a 31 in LVC 66 and Warehouse 1001.  Waist for those are 32 inches and 31.5 respectively. I have a pair of TCB 60s in 31 but the waist is considerably tighter so I haven’t worn them. 

Should I go for a 32 in these? Measurements on the website says 83 cm which is around 32.7 inches so it would be big. Size 30 is around 30.9 inches.  Does it stretch? 

Thanks in advance friends!

^ grazie... to bartles point on the other thread, they seem to look more faded in pictures than in person.

I intend to wear them as much as I can through the summer, alongside a few others, and then it should be time for a wash (no dryer this time though!).

On 2018-06-16 at 9:10 PM, MJF9 said:

^ grazie... to bartles point on the other thread, they seem to look more faded in pictures than in person.

I intend to wear them as much as I can through the summer, alongside a few others, and then it should be time for a wash (no dryer this time though!).

I washed my new 20s in the machine yesterday and wanted to get more shrinkage so I threw them in the dryer. 

This is what the leather patch looked like after :( 

20180620_093704.jpg

some dryer settings as well as extended durations are particularly tough on leather patches...

I rarely do dryer runs, but I was able to recover a patch once by immediately soaking it. once it's really bone dry it's gone.

So, I finally, FINALLY managed to get around to a pair of TCB bottoms after owning the 50s jacket for 1.5 years and loving it. Don't know what I was thinking.

These 60s were a steal at just over $100 at The Shop Vancouver. 

Only gripe is that I had too much chopped off at the hem, so I'm venturing into high waters here. Which I guess will be fine since this will primarily be go to summer jeans.

Denim is amazing, fit is pretty great, but you all know these things already.

60s.jpg

I've seen the pics before, but it just struck me now how much the colors remind me of some of Fred Herzog's work...

Edited by Foxy2