TCB

1 hour ago, MasonAlexander said:

Whats everybody thinking about these new overalls?

Any information?

They look quite similar to a pair of Belafonte and a pair of Atlast overalls that I have been very seriously considering lately

I think they're cool, but I couldn't really picture myself wearing them. But I fully support others going for it.

2 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

Whats everybody thinking about these new overalls?

Any information?

They look quite similar to a pair of Belafonte and a pair of Atlast overalls that I have been very seriously considering lately

tcboveralls.jpg

I was pretty excited about them but now that I see the tacky branding on the back I've totally changed my mind. Why oh why did he make that loud branding?

The front details are amazing, pity...

I'll get a pair of TCB overalls soon, but definitely not these. Either the handyman or wrecking crew.

2 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

This branding is really “hot” right now I suppose, because this looks EXACTLY like the AtLast and Belafonte back branding

I find it dreadful nonetheless!

3 hours ago, MasonAlexander said:

This branding is really “hot” right now I suppose, because this looks EXACTLY like the AtLast and Belafonte back branding

I think it’s just the traditional branding for overalls. Pointer overalls and others have very similar type and color combo

On 2/23/2018 at 3:31 PM, Maynard Friedman said:

Is the back made out of some kind of stretchy material, like a pair of braces/suspenders?

I'm pretty sure that part is elastic or something that stretches when you bend over. I like these lowbacks and will get a pair whenever they're available. I don't mind the branding cause I'll be working in them and most of the time have to wear a high vis vest or bright tee shirts so I'm not going for any fashion points.

Hi all!

I’m new and TCB lover like you guys.

Glad to meet you :)

anyway I have one question.

I got 50’s jeans one wash 33size new one today. (I'm 175cm, 73kg)

For waist, not tight and not relax. It feels just so great.

it looks so perfect to choicing size, But I am so worry about stretching for waist. Because it is one-wash denim..

Is it heavy stretch for waist?

Could I exchange 33size->32size?

Actually I wish it is not so stretch denim. It feels really great now..

please help me TCB denim master guys!

Thank you. have a great day/night !

KakaoTalk_20180306_231403575.jpg

KakaoTalk_20180306_231403937.jpg

KakaoTalk_20180306_231404168.jpg

KakaoTalk_20180306_231404399.jpg

KakaoTalk_20180306_231403302.jpg

Edited by slowtheme

it will stretch some but not a lot. If you like the fit to be on a looser side of things just stick with the 33. When and if they stretch too much just toss them in the washer/dryer, the 50s denim reacts well to frequent washing.

enjoy your jeans!

@slowthemei like the fit you have there a lot: but i prefer the looser side of things

i find my 50s havent stretched hugely, and they really do respond to a wash: I tend to wash monthly, and just washed get a little roll at the hem, but at the end of the month I am doing a small double cuff as the fabric relaxes again...