TCB

alvin, he does that sometimes.  he will respond once the item has been shipped with the tracking number.  i could be wrong but i wonder if it's really hajime that answers the email.  twice now i have told him, in english, maybe i should have used google translate, to mark the item as a lower value and twice now tcb has not done so.  it's worked for me many times before though.  my last item i had been burnt for a 100 dollar custom charge for the black cat chore coat.  damn!

my suggestion

1 hot soak (hottest water from the tap) at least 30 min, up to 60 min (I think after that it doesn't make any difference

2 machine wash the jeans at the hottest temperature you think you'll wash them (to me it's 40 degrees)

3 tumble dry or line dry depending on how you usually proceed

"much room in the lower part"? the 60s are not as tapered as other jeans, it's a pretty straight fit with a pretty fitted top. If you wish the jeans to be more tapered don't expect a miracle off the dryer...

I caved and ordered the 701/Norma last week, was just notified that they are passing through customs as we speak. I hope they fit well, it'll be the first woman specific cut I've bought in a long time and quite different from my other jeans. I'll keep you posted!

^^ I look forward to see how they fit you/how they fit a western female body type, Minae's fit pics are useless as a fit sample IMO. I insisted to buy a pair for my wife but she doesn't want them... She has no interest whatsoever either in raw denim, japanese denim or  buying clothes online....Pity as she has the perfect body type for those jeans (small waist big ass)... Hard life...

My girlfriend bought the 701 while we were in Japan directly from TCB factory! Her first pair of raw denim aha

Hajime-san was kind enough to show us around and we had a ton of fun!

I don't have my computer with me, but I'll update some fitpic as soon as possible.

I also bought the TCB 50s slim and I'm really pleased with it! 

On 2017-09-05 at 7:44 PM, alvin_cheong said:

Hi Volvo, seems like Inoue is un-contactable through email?

Ordered a 60's jeans, payment made but he never respond for a few days.

Having the same issue right now. Made payment about 10 days ago on a pair of 50's- I've messaged since to confirm shipment date and have received no reply. I'll give it another week before I worry about it.

On 2017-09-05 at 7:44 PM, alvin_cheong said:

Hi Volvo, seems like Inoue is un-contactable through email?

Ordered a 60's jeans, payment made but he never respond for a few days.

Having the same issue right now. Made payment about 10 days ago on a pair of 50's- I've messaged since to confirm shipment date and have received no reply. I'll give it another week before I worry about it.

On 19.9.2017 at 2:05 PM, blaewen_blue said:

@mandel9000 I hope the 701/Norma work out for you! I tried them on on the weekend and sadly they didn't work out for me - they fit me but they uh, highlight things I'd rather minimise!

Thanks! After a couple of delivery mishaps I picked the Normas up at the local post office today, and I must say I understand what you mean, @blaewen_blue. I don't think there are that many modern female bodies that can fill these jeans out in all the "right" places. Not even Marilyn Monroe had a waist-to-hip ratio that low. Extreme hourglass. Even so, I do like the roomy fit and find it very comfortable too, so I'm quite happy with the purchase. I'll try to post a few pics in the near future. 

Edited by mandel9000
spelling