TCB

42 minutes ago, Maynard Friedman said:

Big flute = small penis, the inverse proportional rule applies.

I've seen him play big and small flutes...

1 hour ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

oh my

it is the technique that matters after all (with flutes)

well I hope dear volvo has been getting a big hand of applause throughout the festival

that going well?

the first concert was full house all sold online which is fairly unusual for a Chamber Music Festival whose main audience are octuagenarians who may die any second soon :D. It only happens for the big jazz events we do, which cater for a different audience of course, and it's the first time it happens for chamber music.

; ) so yes we started well, volvo is well chuffed, though very close to a nervous breakdown too. thanks for your concern Bartleby.

^ yeah true that. I have no time for taking fit pics as of late and my summer fits are a bit lame too. it's either chambray jeans sneakers when I'm on normal days or oxbd, cheap chinos and loafers when I'm in charge.

Churchs are great quality and super comfy but I kinda regret having bought them, they look a bit too slender/pointy to my liking. My old Sander tassel loafers had a more masculine look even if there's nothing more gay than a pair of tassel loafers!

11 hours ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Just a couple shots of my 60s. Loving this fabric, it's wrinkling and crinkling and marbleing super quickly.  I'd be curious how the 60s fabric in the 50s cut would do?

Haha great... Had the same idea. Maybe I'll ask Inoue in the future to do one...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, erk said:

just impulse bought some preowned 60's. everyone usually wear the same size as their 50s?

i have the 50 and 60 jeans in the same size and i have found that the 60 jeans fits a bit tighter in general.