TCB

I've got a pair of 33's. Here's the measurements in centimeters when raw and after two tumbles in the washer:

Raw:
waist: 42,5
front rise: 27,5
back rise: 36
thigh: 33
inseam: 96,5
hem: 23

Post two 40 degree washes:
waist: 40,5 (stretched out when wet)
front rise: 26
back rise: 33
thigh: 29,5
inseam: 91
hem: 21

Costantin wrote it on IG, it's a great thing for Inoue that he's getting dealers a bit everywhere, they're popping out like little mushrooms, I think he has 4 or 5 different dealers in Sweden now. There was already a very small shop called Bremerich in Illingen Germany that had some TCB stuff. I've been there once 2 or 3 years ago.

Still no dealer in USA though!

BTW Inoue is going to be in Berlin next week for Selvedge Run.

Edited by volvo240thebest

22 hours ago, Atcharut said:

i am sorry NYsurfer530 by mistake, i misunderstood your name with Mynard Friedman i do apologize (about my English as well) 

It was you NYSURFER530 that i mentioned on 

Thank you very much

Atcharut  

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1210.JPG

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1213.JPG

11 hours ago, cusswords said:

This sponsored/suggested post turned up on my Facebook feed today and I though anyone who has been following the TCB and Ranchman threads would get a kick out of who get the credit in this headline. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 7.12.00 PM.png

I wonder how much of their opinion was "suggested" :P

11 hours ago, cusswords said:

This sponsored/suggested post turned up on my Facebook feed today and I though anyone who has been following the TCB and Ranchman threads would get a kick out of who get the credit in this headline. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 7.12.00 PM.png

haha the shirt looks more like the Ranchman than the true McQueen model which was the Wrangler 27MW, what a bunch of denim peasants.

That sale is tempting... Anyone have measurements for 60s in size 28? I wear 28 in 50s but they're a bit loose in the waist; however, I wear 29 in my resolute 710s and those are fine. I don't trust the denimio measurements very much. Their hems never seem as nice as the factory ones but man they are cheap. 

^^I was also about to buy them, added them to the cart, went to checkout, only to realize that their usual free delivery doesn't apply to sales items and I would have to pay more now than I would have if I bought them before the sale so... No thanks.

Type 1 stocks just arrived

measuring each size 

teh size 40 has longer sleeves than a 42 weird... longer by half an inch consistent on 3 jackets of the same size