TCB

19 hours ago, nycsurfer530 said:

has me itching for my pair. I ordered my 60s about 12 days ago so i should be getting them this week!

I sent yours out same day as Marcus' pair if i recall correctly. Shipping routes to CA from Aus are quicker so you should have yours shortly!

^good to hear, mine arrived! I concur with Bobbo, the waist seems more snug than the 50s. I'm glad I sized up to a 32. Jeans are currently in the washer on a hot wash and will receive a hot tumble dry. Love the feel of the denim super soft even raw and a small amount of nep. 

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG

I told myself not to, but this place tempted me, and I went to check out TCB 60s. Lovely blue hue on the denim.

I tried on size 32, which was too big everywhere, and size 30 was snug in waist but otherwise good fit. For some reason I thought TCB denim was all one washed, so at the time I didn't ask if that was the case. I float around the 32 inch waist mark, so for me to fit in tag size 30, I am assuming I tried on the non-wash version. Would this sound correct?

For a waist 32, does anyone know what tag size I should be looking at for the one washed version?

Edited by Niro

8 minutes ago, serotonin flood said:

Hey volvo or anyone, is there an ETA on those 701s?

Mid July, I'm going to get a pair for the wife. It's a new sanforized denim, talon zip as the original. Inoue still doesn't have a sizing chart for it.

On 6/9/2017 at 8:14 AM, volvo240thebest said:

Mid July, I'm going to get a pair for the wife. It's a new sanforized denim, talon zip as the original. Inoue still doesn't have a sizing chart for it.

Sounds good mate thanks!  Also do you know if it's based on a specific year?  

9 hours ago, sebsakob said:

Looks very good @nycsurfer530! What do you think about the back rise compared to your 50s? Especially in terms of comfort...

I like a longer rise so I'm a bit biased and will say the 50s are more comfortable. But I'm loving the 60s right now... 

1 hour ago, not too tight said:

Living in the United States, which is the best place to order TCB products from? Directly or someone like Denimo?

Either are fine to order from and I've ordered from both without any issue. I always love supporting Inoue directly though. He is also super easy to order from just send him an email with the desired model, size, and your paypal info and he'll send you an invoice. 

3 hours ago, not too tight said:

Living in the United States, which is the best place to order TCB products from? Directly or someone like Denimo?

The Shop Vancouver is where I like to go to try on all of my TCB stuff and Ive bought a few TCB pieces there. Also.. the US dollar goes very far up here in Canada so it might be worth looking into

i would love to support the shop vancouver but it's just much cheaper to order from hajime himself.

just got the 30's jacket.  i got a size 40 and it's huge and i did ask for a one wash version but they sent a raw version.  some heavy duty boiling and tumble drying coming up for maximum shrinkage. 

do any of you guys actually adjust the back cinch at the back?  or do you guy just pull it just tight enough so the cinch sits flush against the fabric? 

I picked up the carpenter pants in denim and a 40s denim hat! I'm super excited to break them on the job. I'm an electrician so they will definitely get some abuse. I wanted something lighter weight and looser leg for the summer. I couldn't wait for the 1920s contest to start to get my first TCB pieces.  

15 hours ago, heavydoom said:

just got the 30's jacket.  i got a size 40 and it's huge and i did ask for a one wash version but they sent a raw version.  some heavy duty boiling and tumble drying coming up for maximum shrinkage. 

do any of you guys actually adjust the back cinch at the back?  or do you guy just pull it just tight enough so the cinch sits flush against the fabric? 

Don't worry mate, mine shrank a ton from a 40 degree machine wash! 

Didn't need to adjust my cinch on this one, but I usually adjust it to sit flush against the fabric.